- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBacked up to a serene lagoon with curved oaks and lofty palm trees, this two bedroom, two bath villa offers new accommodations and convenient access to the beach and acclaimed resort comforts. Distinctive touches include polished wood floors, lagoon vistas, and refreshed kitchen appliances and countertops. A full kitchen with bar seating for four looks out on a dazzling, open living area with coastal decor, a dining table for four, and resort vistas. Two bedrooms off of the living room, each with two queen beds, give sleeping quarters for up to eight visitors with the addition of a couch bed. Each bedroom is warmly furbished and offers outdoor space access overlooking the lagoon. In true Southern style, this Lagoon Villa home bids you a appealing, affectionate welcome to the Lowcountry.
Ask about a military discount!
If you rent this home, you get all the rights and privileges of a Wild Dunes Resort guest. This includes:
-Exclusive access to new Sweetgrass pools, shoppes and spa
-Free access to the Swim Center, Boardwalk Inn, and Splendid Pavilion Pools.
-Free access to two exercise centers.
-Preferred seasonal pricing on The Links Course and The Harbor Course for resort visitors.
-One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom, per day after noon. $15 per hour per court before noon.
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
-Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for children and adults.
-Free on-resort transportation.
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same activities at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you great rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies provide discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Isle of Palms atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Information
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to fit their Isle of Palms family, from tranquil condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Do you think "Lagoon Villa 29/ 2 BR Resort View Condo w/ Wild Dunes Amenities!" is the best rental property for your next vacation? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Isle of Palms the best rentals are booked early. To assure the best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Isle of Palms getaway Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. A lot of visitors prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Date
Start by figuring out which specific area of Isle of Palms you'd like to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Choose a Size
How many family members are joining your getaway? Be mindful that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Make a Budget
Will your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving an expensive rental property. Generally speaking, a single member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each person's contribution.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your group looking for? Are you looking for a rental with open-air dining area? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines can vary. A number of limitations may possibly dismiss a potential rental property. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular rate, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting "Lagoon Villa 29/ 2 BR Resort View Condo w/ Wild Dunes Amenities!", along with various other fees which might be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of suggestions.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation rental is required to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental home management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the rental home wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search next time.