- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySOCIAL DISTANCE WITH YOUR FAMILY AT THE BEACH...IT'S EASY ON IOP....GREAT Dates still available Spring 2021
Spring is a ideal time to spend at the beach with winds 24/7 and warm sea temps..... We are opened for work and are committed to sanitizing home surfaces with hospital grade disinfectant. ...tons of charming spaces to spread out. Committed to thorough cleaning/disinfected of all surfaces before each rental.....No better place to "shelter in place" with your family than AERIE and our private pool area .
Go to sleep with the sounds of the sea and the 24/7 sea wind. Located on a 'sleepy' beach road nicknamed 'Millionaire's Row', Aerie sits on the peaceful, convenient end of the island. You'll see more bicycles than autos and savor easier access to Sullivan's Island, Mount Agreeable, Charleston, the plantations, and other attractions. Aerie is three blocks from the IOP promenade with shopping, eateries, ice cream, and the famed Windjammer Club. There is a deep-water marina on the island and tennis courts at the island recreation center. Six superb, public-access golf courses are within a twenty min. drive to include the world-class Wild Dunes courses. Beach access is just 20 yards away.
After two decades of renting beach homes, we have labored to give Aerie with all that we valued in those homes along with all that we wish we had! The open kitchen/dining/living room floor plan creates flow and space for all. The six foot round dining table for 12, bespoke-made and colored, guarantees that you will spend hours around it visiting with family and friends alike. The huge kitchen has seating for nine at two big islands. It is entirely supplied with silverware and dish ware for 20 and includes premiere appliances with an under-counter ice-maker and additional full-sized refrigerator located in the laundry room. The outdoor grounds and garage feature a heated, private pool with carved tikis standing watch, outdoor shower, gas grille, and a fenced back yard.
Sleep with the cyprus-wood dolphin sculpture suspended above you in the 'Dolphin Suite' and revel in the rain shower cascading over you in its cavernous bespoke shower. The top porch has private access from the two second floor master suites. Downstairs add three queen suites/bedrooms; one with a dedicated bespoke bath, another with a shared, bespoke bath, and a third with a detached bath. The 'Dormitory' and the nautically styled 'Bunk Room', with its 42 inch flat screen TV and additional HMDI cable supplied for game sets, are just two of the many nooks and crannies for children, and grown-ups alike, to hide-out. All-cotton linens, towels, and housecleaning are included. Hair dryers are supplied in the master bathrooms.
A Sonos-driven audio system system with strategically placed speakers wafts music throughout the home and all three porches with separate area volume controls for piped-in beach music. 42' flat screen TVs with surround sound are in the living room, TV room, and the Dolphin Suite. There is Netflix capability in the den, Dolphin Suite, second upper master bedroom, Bunk Room, and living room. High definition TVs reside in the Dolphin Suite, living room, TV room, and Bunk Room.
Out of the sun for awhile or escaping a summer shower? Savor a spirited ping pong match or shuffleboard tournament under the home. The dedicated all-sand horse shoe pits are for the most discriminant of players, and shuffleboard under home for fun during rainstorms! New 2020 Outdoor kitchen makes meal prep all inclusive at poolside.
Aerie was meticulously remodeled in 2011 by visionary builder, Pat Kelly, of Kelly Builders- Carolina. Pat has brought to Sullivan's Island and the Isle of Palms such handsome homes as Bea's Nest, L'Escale, and Dancehall.
Dedication to 'green' building options include a metal roof with 100% sprayed foam insulation, energy-efficient, impact-resistant windows, energy-efficient, new heating and air conditioning systems, on-demand hot water heaters, and dedication to exterior and interior LED lighting technology. Add to the above, a complete 21st century audio/visual upgrade with digital cable, WIFI, and and high definition capability. Include in the behind the scenes work, major structural upgrades to include restructured and rebuilt top and bottom porches.
Any rental that falls under $2400.00( before taxes and costs) will be charged $300 cleaning fee. Fees waived for all other rental totals.
Note: In mutual respect for the limited natural resources of our planet, we thank you for supporting our thermostat limits of 72 degrees cooling and heating.
.All renters must read and sign IOP LIVABILITY RULE AND REGULATIONS, which will be supplied upon renting confirmation.
Keywords: Beach home
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Search for these books and discount books, because this allows vacationers to experience the very same wonderful attractions with a generally considerable discounted.
- Can you alter your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer fantastic rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's beachfront rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll get the most value from a home which most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide range of weekly properties available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental that matches their expectations and spending budget.
The vast majority of rental properties in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and methods to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the right vacation home:
Do you believe "'Aerie': A 'Coastal Living' Beach House for Family Fun" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Read through this check list to make sure it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Choose a Community and Time
Quite often, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your trip? Keep in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Check to make sure "'Aerie': A 'Coastal Living' Beach House for Family Fun" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One member of your company needs to be given the task of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with outside kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available for use during your stay? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Issues to consider
Optimal access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a furry friend? Pet guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Study your contract carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager straight away.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental home should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be taken care of before you leave.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Did they feel about the vacation rental? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience to aid with your next search.