- 11 Bedrooms
- 11.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday. We have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
Put your dates in to the right to view quote, contract and rent online! If you have questions about the home or rate, contact Exclusive Properties, Isle of Palms, SC directly. Hit Ask Manager A question button below.
As part of our Extravagance Collection, 'Sea Palace' 4101 Palm Blvd is a striking sea view and big holiday home that has room for the entire family! With 11 bedrooms, 10.5 baths, two living rooms, open kitchen, pool and hot tub, elevator and plenty of common space for spending time with friends and family, this is the ideal home for accommodating a generous gathering or a family reunion.
- 11 bedrooms, 10.5 bathrooms
- Sea view
- Private pool and hot tub
- Rooftop Deck
- Updated kitchen
- Outdoor putting green
- Elevator (inquire if mandatory for disability)
- Full list of niceties available below
- Bedroom 1: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath – double sinks, soaking tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access; 3rd floor
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV, porch access; 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV, porch access; 2nd floor
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite bath – bath/tub combo, TV, porch access; 2nd floor
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, soaking tub, TV, porch access; 2nd floor
- Bedroom 6: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, shared bath- bath/tub combo, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 7: King bed, shared bath – bath/tub combo, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 8: Queen bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 9: Queen bed, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 10: King bed, shared Jack and Jill bath – walk in shower, TV; 1st floor
- Bedroom 11: Queen bed, shared Jack and Jill bath – walk in shower, TV; 1st floor
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the most superb that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out tidy and linens for each bedroom. If you would rather bring your own, we can take off a linen fee of $350. You will also have the chance to buy additional bath towels and buy beach towels.
The kitchens are supplied with all of your preparing essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen supplied with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you rent.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please click here to add this policy to your reservation or to read more about it. Must be bought the same day you sign the contract. https://www.travelprotection.insure/244.html
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send guide books with special deals for rental properties, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows visitors to enjoy those fantastic attractions with a typically significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to change your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat guests to the same property. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to particular customers, whether it's oceanside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll get the most value from a home which most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rentals, however most beginners will be happy to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Before you start to book "'Sea Palace' ~ POOL/HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, ROOFTOP", read through our brief collection of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Isle of Palms vacation rentals start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of groups prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Town and Travel Week
Quite often, the hardest part of organizing your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes easier.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Will the chosen rental home suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a costly rental property. A single member of your company needs to be given the task of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Issues to consider
Frequently the senior generation has problems with stairways. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Even though many rental homes allow furry friends, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Your best chance for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, travelers have to pay local taxes when renting "'Sea Palace' ~ POOL/HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, ROOFTOP", in addition to any other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Home
After you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental home to make certain you've collected all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental management company sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next time.