- 10 Bedrooms
- 11.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property** Available to rent year round. During the summer we rent Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum. **
Telephone Exclusive Properties or e-mail about our current discounts!
As part of our Bliss Collection, 'Belle Mer' provides you with the opulence you expect and deserve in a bespoke, island home overlooking the pristine Atlantic Sea. Belle Mer offers the absolute best in beach front living with its ten bedrooms, ten and half bathrooms, and carefully constructed indoor and outdoor spaces.
This cute home includes many delight includes such as the elevated infinity edge pool, and heatable hot tub overlooking the Atlantic Sea, landscaped backyard, Brazilian cherry wood floors, five decks and outdoor living areas, elevator, and wine cellar.
- 10 bedrooms, 10.5 bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool and Hot Tub (heatable - inquire for price)
- Elevator (inquire if needed for disability purposes, does not go to 3rd floor master)
- Updated kitchen
- Private boardwalk and gazebo
- Outdoor kitchen
- Private boardwalk and gazebo
- Full list of niceties available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bathroom – garden tub, shower and double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 7: Single over Single and Double over Double bunkbeds, en suite bathroom – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 8: King bed, en suite full bathroom , TV, porch access
- Bedroom 9: Media room with pullout couch, porch access, full bath
- King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, shower, TV, porch access
--What Exclusive Properties Offers
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the choice that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. This is 6.95% of your rental price plus tax. Email us for an exact amount. You can add this after reserving online. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to buy Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already included in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
Family Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one huge dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many dogs and cats you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with special offers for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide incredible promotions.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a home which most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed a result of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be shocked at the number and wide variety of short term rental homes available in the Isle of Palms area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental homes in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to manage advertising, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Here are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Do you believe "'Belle Mer'~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, BOARDWALK!" is the best rental for your next getaway? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In Isle of Palms the best rental homes are booked very early. To assure the best choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of families plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Area and Travel Week
Agreement can be challenging between members of the family, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Keep in mind that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
Many rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure everyone knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most of the time, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home fee? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Do certain members of your crew have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your companion! Although many vacation rentals allow canine companions, guidelines and fees vary per property. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read The Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Call the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental home to assure you've collected all personal belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many rental home management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a good time? Ideally everything ended up being exceptional and you're excited to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. If the property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next time.