- 10 Bedrooms
- 11.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property** Available to rent year round. During the summer we rent Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum. **
As part of our Comfort Collection, 'Belle Mer' provides you with the opulence you expect and deserve in a bespoke, island home overlooking the pristine Atlantic Sea. Belle Mer offers the absolute premium in beach front living with its ten bedrooms, ten and half bathrooms, and carefully constructed indoor and outdoor spaces.
This pretty home includes many delight includes such as the elevated infinity edge pool, and heatable hot tub overlooking the Atlantic Sea, landscaped backyard, Brazilian cherry wood floors, five decks and outdoor living areas, elevator, and wine cellar.
- 10 bedrooms, 10.5 bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool and Hot Tub (heatable - inquire for price)
- Elevator (inquire if needed for disability purposes, does not go to 3rd floor master)
- Updated kitchen
- Private boardwalk and gazebo
- Outdoor kitchen
- Private boardwalk and gazebo
- Full list of luxuries available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite bath – walk in shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bathroom – garden tub, shower and double sinks, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 7: Single over Single and Double over Double bunkbeds, en suite bathroom – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 8: King bed, en suite full bathroom , TV, porch access
- Bedroom 9: Media room with pullout couch, porch access, full bath
- King bed, en suite full bath – Jacuzzi tub, shower, TV, porch access
--What Exclusive Properties Offers
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be thoroughly refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
Family Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one enormous dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many dogs and cats you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy the very same terrific activities at a often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your dates? Off-peak times provide sizable savings.
- Many management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide selection of weekly rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Isle of Palms gang, from tranquil condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to manage advertising campaigns, house cleaning services and repairs and maintenance.
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right rental home:
Before you start to book "'Belle Mer'~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, BOARDWALK!", read through our brief collection of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Isle of Palms vacation homes start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your trip. Many visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Sometimes, the hardest portion of organizing your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is easier.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure "'Belle Mer'~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, BOARDWALK!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a pricey rental home. Generally speaking, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's share.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Special Things to consider
In some cases the senior generation has problems with stairways. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines can vary. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
After the place, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers must pay state taxes when booking "'Belle Mer'~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB, ELEVATOR, BOARDWALK!", in addition to various other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the rental home? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be quick. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience to help with another search.