- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils For Kids
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOpen and Inviting Wild Dunes Beach House
Savor the world-class luxuries of Wild Dunes Resort from this centrally located, four bedroom, Wild Dunes home. The home sits across from the resort’s main swim, tennis, playground area, and Tom Fazio - Harbor Golf Course and is a painless walk to the beach and Giant Pavilion and Boardwalk area.
Arriving at the Charleston style home, you will enter through stairs leading up to an open air porch and then into the main home. The porch is a gathering place with a seating area, and an eating area for 6 with ceiling fans to keep you cool. Windows give tons of natural light and gentle winds, accentuating the airiness of the entirely-supplied kitchen, dining, and living areas. All of these rooms open onto the breezy porch that overlooks a natural lagoon across the road – you never know what wildlife you will see perched on its banks! French doors open into the main living area, This is generous and cavernous - ideal for inviting around the TV after a day in the sun - or better yet, just spending quality time with friends and family at the end of the day. A bedroom with a queen bed with a pillow-top bed and full bath is off of living area of the second/main floor of this amazing beach home. A completely supplied laundry room is off of the kitchen. Gas stove, dishwasher and Sub-Zero frig, bar seating and table for 4 complete the kitchen.
Taking the stairs to the second floor, this home has a outstanding master suite with a king bed, cathedral ceiling, private bath with a sizable extravagant soaking tub and private shower. The third and fourth bedrooms complete the upstairs...Each bedroom has a appealing queen bed and full private bath. Each bedroom has its own TV)
Each bedroom on the second floor opens onto the screened porch that runs the length of the home. This is the ideal gathering place for coffee in the morning, good times in the evenings, or a great place to read and play on a rainy day. Rocking chairs, outdoor couch, a hammock and a joggling board are there to keep everybody cheerful! This is a favorite of everybody that comes to the home.
Wi-Fi for those that need to stay connected, TV with cable in the 3 upstairs bedrooms, DVD player and movies in the main living area, outfitted bookcases, 2 pack and plays, bicycles of all sizes, beach wagon, beach chairs and body boards are available for your use. Outdoor gas grille and huge fire-pit for cooler evenings,
Staying within the gated community of Wild Dunes, affords great recreation and security for families of all ages.
We have bought the 2021 Wild Dunes Sports Card and it is included with the rental. This is the refreshed information for the 2021 Sports Card.
The Wild Dunes Resort Sports Card provides visitors of other rental agencies access to select Resort niceties and activities while on unit. Sports Card holders will have access to the following upon paying appropriate costs:
On-Resort Exercise Centers,Tennis Center
Island Adventures Recreation Program
Splendid Pavilion, Boardwalk Inn, and Swim Center pools are at no charge - the Swim Center Pool is very close to our home - an straighforward and speedy walk, bicycle or golf cart ride.
WITH SPORTS CARD -
ACCESS TO GRAND PAVILION AND POOLS NO ACCESS BEFORE 4PM - COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS AFTER 4 PM
SWIM CENTER POOL -VERY CLOSE TO OUR HOME COMPLIMENTARY AT ALL TIMES - LAP SWIM DAILY UNTIL 10AM. FOOD AND BEVERAGE OFFERINGS AVAILABLE
BOARDWALK INN POOL - ADULT QUIET POOL - NO ACCESS BEFORE 4PM, COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS AFTER 4PM
THE POOL AT SWEETGRASS INN - NEW HOTEL NOT OPEN TO ANYONE BUT GUESTS OF HOTEL
PORT O PHONE FITNESS CENTER - $15 PER PERSON PER DAY, 3 DAY PASS $40, 5 DAY PASS $50
GOLF COURSE ACCESS - PHONE FOR PRICING AS IT CHANGES SEASONALLY
TENNIS COURT FEES - COURT RENTAL FEES WAIVED AFTER NOON DAILY
The home is being "Covid cleaned" before and after every guest rental. In case you forget - there will be sanitizer, gloves and masks available.
There is something for everybody to do - whether staying at home reading, spending time on the beach, in the pool, playing tennis or golf, cycling, kayaking, sightseeing in Charleston or rocking away on the porch. Make yourself at home in our home in the South Carolina LowCountry.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Isle of Palms area discount catalogs that feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? The off-peak seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat guests to the same property. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are most anticipating ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide range of weekly rental homes available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to select a rental that meets their desires and budget.
Nearly all rentals in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most newcomers will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Finding and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think " Low Country Beach Home with Wild Dunes Sports Card" is the best rental home for your upcoming trip? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Isle of Palms rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Quite often, the toughest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is much easier.
Pick a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Be mindful that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
Does the chosen rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey rental property. Generally, one member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each person's share.
Rental Home Features
What property features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Optimal accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the gang visiting with a furry companion? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Examine your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company might know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Although you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be taken care of before you leave.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental home sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest in regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience that can help with your next search.