- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils For Kids
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOpen and Inviting Wild Dunes Beach House
Appreciate the world-class luxuries of Wild Dunes Resort from this centrally located, four bedroom, Wild Dunes home. The home sits across from the resort’s main swim, tennis, playground area, and Tom Fazio - Harbor Golf Course and is a smooth walk to the beach and Grandiose Pavilion and Boardwalk area.
Arriving at the Charleston style home, you will enter through stairs leading up to an open air porch and then into the main home. The porch is a gathering place with a seating area, and an eating area for 6 with ceiling fans to keep you cool. Windows give tons of natural light and gentle winds, accentuating the airiness of the thoroughly-supplied kitchen, dining, and living areas. All of these rooms open onto the breezy porch that overlooks a natural lagoon across the road – you never know what wildlife you will see perched on its banks! French doors open into the main living area, This is enormous and cavernous - ideal for inviting around the TV after a day in the sun - or better yet, just spending quality time with friends and family at the end of the day. A bedroom with a queen bed with a pillow-top bed and full bath is off of living area of the second/main floor of this amazing beach home. A completely supplied laundry room is off of the kitchen. Gas stove, dishwasher and Sub-Zero frig, bar seating and table for 4 complete the kitchen.
Taking the stairs to the second floor, this home has a magnificent master suite with a king bed, cathedral ceiling, private bath with a generous comfortable soaking tub and private shower. The third and fourth bedrooms complete the upstairs...Each bedroom has a appealing queen bed and full private bath. Each bedroom has its own TV)
Each bedroom on the second floor opens onto the screened porch that runs the length of the home. This is the ideal gathering place for coffee in the morning, good times in the evenings, or a great place to read and play on a rainy day. Rocking chairs, outdoor couch, a hammock and a joggling board are there to keep everybody thrilled! This is a favorite of everybody that comes to the home.
Wi-Fi for those that need to stay connected, TV with cable in the 3 upstairs bedrooms, DVD player and movies in the main living area, outfitted bookcases, 2 pack and plays, bicycles of all sizes, beach wagon, beach chairs and body boards are available for your use. Outdoor gas grille and sizable fire-pit for cooler evenings,
Staying within the gated community of Wild Dunes, affords great leisure and security for families of all ages.
We have bought the 2021 Wild Dunes Sports Card and it is included with the rental. This is the refreshed information for the 2021 Sports Card.
The Wild Dunes Resort Sports Card provides visitors of other rental agencies access to select Resort comforts and activities while on unit. Sports Card holders will have access to the following upon paying appropriate costs:
On-Resort Exercise Centers,Tennis Center
Island Adventures Recreation Program
Substantial Pavilion, Boardwalk Inn, and Swim Center pools are at no charge - the Swim Center Pool is very close to our home - an simple and speedy walk, bicycle or golf cart ride.
WITH SPORTS CARD -
ACCESS TO GRAND PAVILION AND POOLS NO ACCESS BEFORE 4PM - COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS AFTER 4 PM
SWIM CENTER POOL -VERY CLOSE TO OUR HOME COMPLIMENTARY AT ALL TIMES - LAP SWIM DAILY UNTIL 10AM. FOOD AND BEVERAGE OFFERINGS AVAILABLE
BOARDWALK INN POOL - ADULT QUIET POOL - NO ACCESS BEFORE 4PM, COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS AFTER 4PM
THE POOL AT SWEETGRASS INN - NEW HOTEL NOT OPEN TO ANYONE BUT GUESTS OF HOTEL
PORT O PHONE FITNESS CENTER - $15 PER PERSON PER DAY, 3 DAY PASS $40, 5 DAY PASS $50
GOLF COURSE ACCESS - PHONE FOR PRICING AS IT CHANGES SEASONALLY
TENNIS COURT FEES - COURT RENTAL FEES WAIVED AFTER NOON DAILY
The home is being "Covid cleaned" before and after every guest rental. In case you forget - there will be sanitizer, gloves and masks available.
There is something for everybody to do - whether staying at home reading, spending time on the beach, in the pool, playing tennis or golf, cycling, kayaking, sightseeing in Charleston or rocking away on the porch. Make yourself at home in our home in the South Carolina LowCountry.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with deals for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. Keep an eye out for these magazines and discount books, since this allows vacationers to experience the very same wonderful activities with a considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for special discounts. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are most looking forward to ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and sights you are most excited about.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are often times surprised at the range and variety of short term rental homes available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to locate a rental which matches their expectations and spending budget.
The vast majority of rental properties in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and practical experience to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be happy to discover that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Before you start to book " Low Country Beach Home with Wild Dunes Sports Card", go through our brief collection of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Isle of Palms rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick a Village and Date
Agreement can be tricky between family, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your desired trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving an expensive rental home. Normally, one member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you primarily desire a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Will the unit have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Adequate accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds could be controlled. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Once the place, time and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a top-quality vacation experience.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the home manager without delay.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental websites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but genuine with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. If the property wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next vacation.