- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOpen and Inviting Wild Dunes Beach House
Adore the world-class niceties of Wild Dunes Resort from this centrally located, four bedroom, Wild Dunes home. The home sits across from the resort’s main swim, tennis, playground area, and Tom Fazio - Harbor Golf Course and is a simple walk to the beach and Giant Pavilion and Boardwalk area.
Arriving at the Charleston style home, you will enter through stairs leading up to an open air porch and then into the main home. The porch is a gathering place with a seating area, and an eating area for 6 with ceiling fans to keep you cool. Windows give tons of natural light and gentle winds, accentuating the airiness of the thoroughly-supplied kitchen, dining, and living areas. All of these rooms open onto the breezy porch that overlooks a natural lagoon across the road – you never know what wildlife you will see perched on its banks! French doors open into the main living area, This is huge and sizable - ideal for inviting around the TV after a day in the sun - or better yet, just spending quality time with friends and family at the end of the day. A bedroom with a queen bed with a pillow-top bed and full bath is off of living area of the second/main floor of this magnificent beach home. A completely supplied laundry room is off of the kitchen. Gas stove, dishwasher and Sub-Zero frig, bar seating and table for 4 complete the kitchen.
Taking the stairs to the second floor, this home has a phenomenal master suite with a king bed, cathedral ceiling, private bath with a sizable comfortable soaking tub and private shower. The third and fourth bedrooms complete the upstairs...Each bedroom has a appealing queen bed and full private bath. Each bedroom has its own TV)
Each bedroom on the second floor opens onto the screened porch that runs the length of the home. This is the ideal gathering place for coffee in the morning, good times in the evenings, or a great place to read and play on a rainy day. Rocking chairs, outdoor couch, a hammock and a joggling board are there to keep everybody excstatic! This is a favorite of everybody that comes to the home.
Wi-Fi for those that need to stay connected, TV with cable in the 3 upstairs bedrooms, DVD player and movies in the main living area, supplied bookcases, 2 pack and plays, bicycles of all sizes, beach wagon, beach chairs and body boards are available for your use. Outdoor gas grille and enormous fire-pit for cooler evenings,
Staying within the gated community of Wild Dunes, affords great recreation and security for families of all ages. The Wild Dunes Sports Card is available with rental. There is something for everybody to do - whether staying at home reading, spending time on the beach, in the pool, playing tennis or golf, cycling, kayaking, sightseeing in Charleston or rocking away on the porch. Make yourself at home in our home in the South Carolina LowCountry.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guides with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same great attractions with a quite often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are most anticipating ? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Isle of Palms group, from quiet condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you start to book " Low Country Beach Home with Wild Dunes Sports Card", read through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Isle of Palms rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. A lot of families decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Agreement can be tough between members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Many rental homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure everyone knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally speaking, a single member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and getting each party's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or near night life? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Oftentimes the senior generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local property management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer superb service..
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Total Agreement
Read the complete contract and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting " Low Country Beach Home with Wild Dunes Sports Card", along with various other fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little. Even if you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere regarding your stay. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next vacation.