- 8 Bedrooms
- 9.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertySend message to MANAGER/OWNER for specifics about the home or contract.
-Rent 5 nights in the off-season after Labor Day and get two nights for complimentary!
**During the Summer months bookings are Saturday to Saturday. We have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in enchanting, delight or budget friendly holiday units and can help you find the ideal home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as smooth as possible. Just e-mail us and one of our friendly holiday specialists will get back to you right away.
'Palm Manor' 917 Sea Blvd, is a delightfully adorned, 4,500 square foot beach home including eight bedrooms and eight and a half baths, ideal for family get-togethers and sizable groups. Guests will savor the additional outdoor space with the outdoor decks and a private pool.
Palm Manor also includes a private elevator, Brazilian cherry wood floors, extravagant kitchen, private pool and close proximity to the beach as well as the eateries and stores on Front Beach.
- 4,500 sq. ft.
- 8 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms
- Beds for 20 people (city accepts 18 not including children under 2)
- Sea vistas
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for price)
- Multiple decks
- Elevator (please inquire if needed for accessibility)
- Ping pong table
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Garden tub, stand-up shower TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bathroom – stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite bathroom – stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 7: King bed, en suite full bath, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 8: King bed, en suite full bath, TV, porch access
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the choice that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out tidy and linens for each bedroom. If you would rather bring your own, we can take off a linen fee of $350. You will also have the chance to buy additional bath towels and buy beach towels.
The kitchens are supplied with all of your preparing essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen outfitted with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you rent.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be thoroughly refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guide books with promotions for rental properties, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Want to stay away from the crowds? Shoulder seasons special offer outstanding promotions.
- Many property management companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat guests of the same rental. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a particular Isle of Palms atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer their guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to learn the number of rental homes can be found in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping families with booking, check-in, housekeeping, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Do you believe "'Palm Manor' on Isle of Palms ~ PRIVATE POOL (Heatable), ELEVATOR, OCEAN VIEWS" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation homes are booked early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your vacation. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Consensus can be tough between relatives, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Confirm who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you should have. Bear in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Most vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a pricey rental home. A single member of your company must be given the task of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you only desire a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. A number of restrictions could eliminate a potential rental property. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard rate, vacationers must pay local taxes when renting "'Palm Manor' on Isle of Palms ~ PRIVATE POOL (Heatable), ELEVATOR, OCEAN VIEWS", in addition to various other fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required call the home manager right away. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental sites request feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they love their stay? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you are ready to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience to help with another search.