- 8 Bedrooms
- 9.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertySend message to MANAGER/OWNER for specifics about the home or contract.
-Rent 5 nights in the off-season after Labor Day and get two nights for complimentary!
**During the Summer months bookings are Saturday to Saturday. We have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in handsome, opulence or budget neighborly holiday units and can help you find the ideal home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as simple as possible. Just e-mail us and one of our chummy holiday specialists will get back to you right away.
'Palm Manor' 917 Sea Blvd, is a appealingly furbished, 4,500 square foot beach home including eight bedrooms and eight and a half baths, just right for family get-togethers and generous groups. Guests will value the additional outdoor space with the outdoor decks and a private pool.
Palm Manor also includes a private elevator, Brazilian cherry wood floors, opulent kitchen, private pool and close proximity to the beach as well as the eateries and stores on Front Beach.
- 4,500 sq. ft.
- 8 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms
- Beds for 20 people (city accepts 18 not including children under 2)
- Sea vistas
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for price)
- Multiple decks
- Elevator (please inquire if needed for accessibility)
- Ping pong table
- Full list of comforts available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Garden tub, stand-up shower TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite full bath , TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bathroom – stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite bathroom – stand-up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 7: King bed, en suite full bath, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 8: King bed, en suite full bath, TV, porch access
What Exclusive Properties Offers
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out tidy and linens for each bedroom. If you would rather bring your own, we can take off a linen fee of $350. You will also have the chance to buy additional bath towels and buy beach towels.
The kitchens are supplied with all of your preparing essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen supplied with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you rent.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 7% of your rental price plus tax. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property owners and rental properties supply Isle of Palms area discount catalogs which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to change your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get promotions. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to select a vacation home that meets their expectations and budget.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine service problems that may occur.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most novices will be delighted to learn that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Before you book "'Palm Manor' on Isle of Palms ~ PRIVATE POOL (Heatable), ELEVATOR, OCEAN VIEWS", read through our brief list of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many trendy hot spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation rentals are booked early. To ensure the very best choice of homes, we advise searching and booking your Isle of Palms vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the hardest portion of planning your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Many vacation homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. One member of your party will have to be given the task of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your group trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your best friend! Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations could eliminate a potential rental. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
When the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. This is most effective during the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, guests have to pay state taxes when renting "'Palm Manor' on Isle of Palms ~ PRIVATE POOL (Heatable), ELEVATOR, OCEAN VIEWS", along with various other additional fees which may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Property management companies and home owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
When you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. If you discover problems, or if fixes are required call the home manager without delay.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. More often than not, neighboring households are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental really needs to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most vacation rental web sites request testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Did they like the rental home? With some luck everything ended up being exceptional and you're excited to reserve the same rental home for next season. If not, you have acquired useful experience to help with the next search.