- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Books For Kids
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Childs Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils For Kids
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fenced Pool
- Fenced Yard
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Free Wifi
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kitchen Island
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Travel Crib
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wifi Speed
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCarolina Elegance North is the ideal home for a family holiday or a men's golf trip or a women's hideaway. Plenty of toys for all ages for inside and outdoor.
No dogs and cats, no exceptions.
Unit is in gated Sea Point area of Wild Dunes with a brief walk to a very private beach (5 mins.). Neighborhood pool and hot tub are just a couple of mins. away.
We have two homes on the Isle of Palms, this one in Wild Dunes that has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 12. And Another one with six bedrooms that sleeps 16 and Both have private pools, brief walk to the beach, comfortable kitchen, WIFI, flat screen TVs in all rooms and finished gorgeously.
Savor with friends to family and cousins, our holiday rental home brings groups together for a calming hideaway on the beaches of Isle of Palms. Reunions, girls’ weekends, golf trips, family vacations — Carolina Elegance North is the ideal home base for reliving old memories and creating new ones. Toys of all kinds for inside and outdoor.
Carolina Elegance North sits at the north end of Isle of Palms, where traffic is light and your surroundings are calming. Walk just three mins. to the beach, and multiple of my favorite eateries are even closer. You can reach one of the South’s most fashonable and historic cities — Charleston — after just 30 breathtaking mins. by car.
With outdoor decks, private swimming pool with spa to the close walk to the community pool and sizable hot spa, you’ll find no shortage of places to gather. Pools do SPA can be heated for a fee. If heating the pool and SPA it must be for all rental nights. But our extravagant kitchen is really the heart of this home. Because my husband is a chef, you’ll find everything you need to prepare even the most elaborate recipes for your favorite people.
Other niceties to help you feel at home includes washer and dryer, BBQ grille, comfort linens and towels, and plenty of beach gear for the sun and sand. No beach towels included - bring your favorites ones!
Looking for a cut-above South Carolina beach holiday rental? Come home to the opulent Carolina Elegance North.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and rental properties supply Isle of Palms area promotional travel books which feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially designed to serve specific visitors, whether it is downtown units with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and locations you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Home Advice
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly rental properties available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and knowledge to provide easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Luxurious CAROLINA ELEGANCE has pool; sleeps 12; 4 bedrooms; 3.5; on the marsh", examine our short checklist of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many desirable hot spots, In Isle of Palms the best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Pick a Community and Date
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Isle of Palms you'd like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Check to make sure "Luxurious CAROLINA ELEGANCE has pool; sleeps 12; 4 bedrooms; 3.5; on the marsh" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your family needs to be responsible for gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Does the property have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of property listings include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of restrictions may dismiss a potential rental home. Examine your contract carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the complete agreement and be certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, guests will have to pay local taxes when renting "Luxurious CAROLINA ELEGANCE has pool; sleeps 12; 4 bedrooms; 3.5; on the marsh", as well as any other fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental property
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be useful.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation a good deal more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Most rental property websites request comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest in regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they love their vacation? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. If the rental was not quite right, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.