- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**We are Friday to Friday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
'As You Wish' -3207 Palm Blvd, is casual delight with open spaces, architectural details and windows galore. This is one indulgence that you'll never regret. Spoil yourself in this marvelous home that is one of the most great on the Isle of Palms. Appreciate the sea vistas from the roof top outdoor space and the multiple decks.
The beach is right across the street, yet when it's time to relax, bliss will find you at the private swimming pool.
- 4,000 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Sea vistas
- Private pool
- Multiple decks
- Roof top porch
- Pool Table
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Full list of luxuries available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Garden tub, stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 2: (1) Single over Single bunk bed w/ trundle, full bath across hall - TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath -- TV, porch access
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, full bath across hall -- TV
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- TV
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- TV
- Billiards Room: Pull out couch (let us know if you need linens)
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price plus tax. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to buy Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already supplied in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send promotional guides with special packages for rental homes, dining and attractions. Look for these guides and promotional books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those fantastic activities with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons typically offer amazing rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to uncover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a property that meets their wishes and spending plan.
Virtually all rental homes in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "'As You Wish'~ PRIVATE POOL, ELEVATOR, POOL TABLE", review our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular vacation spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we advise searching and booking your Isle of Palms getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Many groups plan to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Village and Time
Start by choosing which specific area of Isle of Palms you would like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you should have. Bear in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Most rental homes are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive rental property. A single individual in your company needs to be given the task of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or near shopping? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a potential rental home. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
After the place, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies typically have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage when you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of tips.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental search sites allow customers to give comments. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles