- 10 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Private Pool
- Washing Machine
- Washing Machine
About this Property$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum) for 2020-2021 reservations!
BR 1: King, BR 2: King, BR 3: King BR 4: King, BR 5: King, BR 6: King, BR 7: King, BR 8: 2 Queens, BR 9: 2 Twin, BR 10: 2 Twin; Sleeps 22, Near Beach, Private Pool, House
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after September 8, 2020.
Relaxing by the glowing pool and watching the moon through the palms reminds you that you have picked one of the exceptional holiday homes on Isle of Palms. The new owners have just finished a $150,000 remodel. Most furnishings and artwork are brand new and spectacular crown molding abounds.
The home offers 4,838 square feet of style and elegance and sparkles with all the new improvements. Ten bedrooms make it a ideal destination for huge family gatherings or for multiple families with separate living spaces to ensure some individual time. It could also be an opulent hideaway getaway for a couple or a modest group of friends.
Outdoor appreciation is a premium with over 2300 sq ft of outdoor space space on five separate verandas offering casual outdoor conversation areas. Access to the pool is supplied through two sets of French doors located just off the family room. The pool outdoor space offers bounteous lounge chairs and outdoor seating. A unique poolside drink center holds 140 cans of your favorite drinks in the upper compartment and has a refrigerator with modest freezer section below. A gas grille is included for your family BBQ cookouts. The pool can be heated for a fee.
This big coastal home offers a enormous open floor plan, with plenty of dining and living space both inside and on the decks. The main living area is well thought out with an copious family room boasting rich, golden oak wood floors, bountiful seating and a sizable flat screen TV and DVD. A round table for four is a appealing location to greet the day with a cup of coffee. The dining area consists of a sizable farmhouse table with seating for up to 10 and a chef’s conversation bar with seating for 4.
A state-of-the-art kitchen with premium appliances makes preparing straighforward. A modern elevator whisks you to any of the four levels making it effortless to bring in bags and groceries. A half bath services the living area and has access to the outdoor pool outdoor space.
Each bedroom in this opulent home is named and presents a theme. Two huge bedrooms are located on the main living floor with king beds and en suite baths.
The primary sleeping floor hosts 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. The first bedroom is furbished with 2 queen beds (Pineapple fountain theme) and shares its bath (jack and jill) with a cavernous king bedroom. The other 3 bedrooms all have king beds with coastal décor and private baths. A convenient, modern laundry is centrally located on this level.
The upper floor has an handsome king bedroom overlooking the roof top outdoor space and with direct elevator access. Two additional bedrooms are each supplied with a pair of twin beds. Use it as an opulent master suite or a unique family destination. A comfortable den with a wet bar and entertainment area creates a private space to relax. A generous full bath with walk-in shower, separate tub, double-sink vanity and toilet/bidet room are shared by the three bedrooms on this floor.
An open ground level has room for nine cars and provides simple access to both the entry and the elevator. An outdoor shower here makes it painless to tidy up after a day on the beach which is less than a block away down a tree-lined access.
Stroll to the beach under a live oak canopy on this peaceful section of the island away from the bustle of the more touristy areas. This home must be experienced to be really appreciated. Rent your ideal family beach holiday at Indigo Moon and make memories for a lifetime. You will want to come back again and again.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a appreciation only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use or personal references with regard to Internet service.
This unit requires weekly stays with specific arrival days for Holidays and summer units. Parties and events are not allowed. Pool heating is ineffective in cold weather. Animals are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed. 10 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath, 4838 Sq ft.
Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS). Pool is heatable for a fee.
- Many property owners and vacation properties provide Isle of Palms area promotional guides which feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- In a position to modify your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide concessions to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to night life. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most interested in.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and selection of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Isle of Palms crew, from relaxing condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to find that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Finding and booking the best rental home:
Do you believe "Spacious Coastal Home with Private Pool - Sleeps 22, Book Now! $250 Vayk Gear Credit!" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Many visitors plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Confirm that "Spacious Coastal Home with Private Pool - Sleeps 22, Book Now! $250 Vayk Gear Credit!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving an expensive vacation property. A single individual in your family must be responsible for collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Adequate access could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Even though quite a few rentals allow furry friends, rules and fees vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance of a lower rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a bit. Even if you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, surplus sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with another search.