- 9 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyVacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after February 18, 2021.
Full interior remodel, including freshly modernized kitchen, new cabinets, quartz countertops, and new appliances! New wood floors on first floor throughout bedrooms, new linens and new! A New Intelligent TV is mounted in living room, the screen porch floor refinished, new shiplap throughout and existing wood floors refinished!
This sea view, 9 bedroom 6 and a half bath home is right across the street from the beach! It is loaded with luxuries for your family getaway. Charm and coastal style are found throughout this pretty holiday home which has an in ground pool and a tremendous yard.
The first floor is host to 5 roomy bedrooms with 4 baths. Three bedrooms offer king beds, and three of the bedrooms have on suite baths. The third king bedroom shares a bath with the 2 twin bedroom. The fifth bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. A sizable porch overlooking the putting green is accessed by two of the bedrooms on the first floor. Elevator access is included from the garage level to the third floor.
The second floor has a huge open floor plan accepting family to relax and savor the kitchen, dining and living rooms. This home has plenty of seating with its two dining room tables (seats 20) and bar seating for 3 off the kitchen, making planning meals and activities a wind. The living room includes a brand new sectional and offers access to the massive porch where you can appreciate meals or relax and enjoy the gentle sea wind. The entirely outfitted kitchen has been remodeled with brand new appliances which will make preparing a wind. The master bedroom is also on this floor with a generous bathroom with a garden tub and walk-in shower. The master suite has private access to the porch. A children bedroom has a bunk bed with twins, and shares the bathroom with the king master. The children bunk room is accessed by going through the master bedroom and has a single over single bunkbed.
On the third floor you will find an additional living space with a new sectional couch and a enormous screen tv, a bedroom with two twins, a bedroom with one queen and a huge private bath with a separate tub/shower combination. An outstanding rooftop outdoor space is accessed from the media room where you can enjoy a cool libation from the wet bar as you watch sunrises and sunsets over the handsome Atlantic Sea.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a comfort only and is notintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
Making family memories is a wind with the generous swimming pool, ping pong table and putting green and a gas grille. Conveniences for the young to the old. The home has tons of parking and an outdoor shower. Wireless internet supplied. No smoking and no family dogs and cats allowed. Arrival on Saturdays with week stay mandatory from Memorial Day to Labor Day and most holidays, 3 nighttime stays mandatory all other times. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Isle of Palms area discount guides which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these books and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy the very same terrific activities at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Shoulder seasons provide impressive prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for discounted prices. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? If there's a specific Isle of Palms activity that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual property owners often offer their customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes shocked at the number and wide selection of short term rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you book "Pool is now heatable! Enjoy the large fenced in backyard, cornhole court and heated pool!", review our brief collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Isle of Palms vacation rentals start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Decide on a Village and Date
Start by determining which particular area of Isle of Palms you would like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
How Many Bedrooms?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you should have. Consider that many rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Have a Budget
Confirm that "Pool is now heatable! Enjoy the large fenced in backyard, cornhole court and heated pool!" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single member of your party will need to be in charge of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Optimal accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies can vary. A number of restrictions may eliminate a potential rental property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
When you have found your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. This can prevent disputes during check out.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit renters to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest with regards to experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Experience
How did they like the vacation rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience that can help with your next search.