- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyKing Beds: 3 | Queen Beds: 3 | Twin Beds: 2 | Other Beds: 5 | Sq. Ft.
This is a professionally managed unit with a staffed office on the Isle of Palms.
Lady Poseidon rents year-round Weekly Reservations Only (5-7 Nights)
Saturday to Saturday Units Begin Early Summer May-Sept.
Indulge yourself and your visitors in this sophisticated, refined oceanfront home! “
Lady Poseidon” a cavernous home with the peaceful, understated includes of a world-class getaway. With 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, an ample great room, a media room, and cloistered Primary Suite, it encompasses 5,800 square feet of refined living space.
Great room consists of the open, comfortable kitchen, living room, and dining area all with spectacular sea vistas.
The professionally outfitted kitchen includes a Thermador refrigerator, professional Thermador gas range with hood, ice-maker, microwave/oven drawer, and dishwasher. The granite counters extend to the incredibly generous island with enough room for 9 stools. The dining room table seats 10.
The living room offers spectacular sea vistas and access to the covered porch with a enormous TV mounted. The entertainment system includes a audio system, DVD player and multi-room speakers.
Five guest bedrooms occupy the First Floor.
Bedroom 1-King Bed with private bathroom. Access to the oceanfront porch
Bedroom 2-(2) Queen Beds with private bathroom
Bedroom 3-King Bed with private bathroom. Access to the oceanfront porch
Bedroom 4-(2) Twin Beds Shared Bathroom with Bedroom 5
Bedroom 5-Queen Bed Shared Bathroom with Bedroom 4
Hallway Half Bathroom in the hallway leading to the media room.
For the sports enthusiast in your group, the over-sized media room includes a huge TV. The full wet bar with sink and mini-refrigerator will keep all the refreshments close by! There are two appealing couches along with two sleeper ottomans.
The gas fireplace is not for guest use.
The second floor is designated entirely to the Primary Suite. The King bed is prominently located to make the most exemplary of the superb vistas of the sea. There is a wall mounted TV. Perhaps savor the private, covered balcony for your morning coffee or after dinner drink.
The sitting area offers separate couch seating, desk and morning kitchen complete with sink, refrigerator and dishwasher.
The Primary Bath is a classy and spa-like getaway. It includes a jetted, claw-foot tub, 2 separate granite-topped vanities, and a humongous walk-in shower with body sprays and rain-head shower-head.
The sizable private pool and spa will supply hours of enjoyment and extravagance as you appreciate the sea winds or get the children interested in a rousing game of ping-pong.
Whatever your preference, your stay at this immaculate island home will be one you will always remember!
Gas Spa Heat Add-On available for an additional fee of $600 plus taxes and costs.
This is an integrated spa "Spillover". The spa runs on-demand with a timer system. Turn spa on 30-60 mins. prior to use. It will shut off after 2-3 hours. For continued use repeat the process. It does not remain hot 24/7.
"Lady Poseidon” is located near a transition zone from the swimming beach area to the non-swimming breach inlet. Caution should be taken when swimming in this area at all times. If the weather is inclement, it is most first-rate to walk northeast up the beach four to six homes to swim in the sea. Beach activities are fun at any time.
About Isle of Palms:
With its warm weather year-round, pretty beaches, and friendly locals, Isle of Palms has earned its reputation as a premier family holiday destination. The city is close to Charleston, offering travelers a chance to combine historic sites with a peaceful oceanside hideaway.
When making an online reservation on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway, the rental guarantor will be mandatory to complete all necessary fields per Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway requirements credit card information must be entered is to hold unit. Vacation Rental By Owner will notify the management company of your online reservation. Management Company will contact the rental guarantor to complete the reservation process. Online payments and or deposits are not processed until the management company has confirmed reservation with a rental guarantor.
Once the management company has confirmed your reservation, a deposit of 35% is mandatory. Payment preference: check or electronic check. Additional payment options: Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
The Balance amount will be due 60 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 60 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
Management Company offers travel insurance to all of its visitors through Rental Guardian. Rental Guardian specialty is the Holiday Rental Industry. Travel Insurance covers you in the occurrence of a possible natural disaster threat to our area, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of a job, etc. The price is about 7% of your rental price plus taxes and costs. Please e-mail for the exact price. It is highly recommended to buy travel insurance through the Management Company. Once a reservation is made the Management Company can add Rental Guardian policy to your reservation.
If Travel Insurance is bought through Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway (CSA-Homeaway policy) their policy does not cover any delays or interruption of a stay, especially if a natural disaster occurs, such as Hurricane. Management Company will not be able to refund any monies or move your reservation.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses provide Isle of Palms area travel catalogs that feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same terrific attractions with a often substantial discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people and save some money? Shoulder seasons offer terrific prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discount rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a special offer.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Isle of Palms atteaction that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are often shocked at the number and wide selection of weekly rental properties available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Isle of Palms crew, from low-noise condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental homes in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many novices will be delighted to realize that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you believe "OCEANFRONT | LADY POSEIDON | POOL | SPA | ELEVATOR" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Isle of Palms vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be tricky between close relatives, but once this tricky part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Choose a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many vacation rentals are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental property with patio lounge? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or near restaurants? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the rental home to assure you've gathered all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward about your experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.