- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Washing Machine
About this Property$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum) for 2021 reservations!
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: King, BR 5: 2 Queen, BR 6: 2 Bunk Beds, BR 7: 2 Bunk Beds; Sleeps 19, House, Private Pool, Near Beach
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after February 18, 2021.
Welcome to your Isle of Palms holiday getaway. Located only 125 yards from the beach this sizable, seven bedroom home offers resort like luxuries, complete with a private pool, elevator, pool table, foosball table, rooftop outdoor space and great sea vistas.
The first floor includes a huge kitchen with two fridges, stainless appliances, granite counter tops, plenty of storage, bar seating for five and wood floors. A billiard table is located just off of the kitchen and opens into the living area with three full sized couches. The dining area seats twelve people agreeably. There is an additional table that can accomodate four diners, or a ideal game table. A sizable Queen bedroom is found on the first floor with an attached full bathroom. A full sized laundry room is accessed off of the kitchen.
The second floor includes four bedrooms, including the master suite. The Master bedroom offers a king sized bed and a sleeper couch. The master bathroom has a walk in shower and whirlpool tub. The room also offers access to the upsized porch that overlooks the pool and has vistas of the sea. The first guest room includes two queen beds and a private bath and also offer access to the porch. The second guest room includes a king bed and private bath. The fourth gust room includes a king bed with a private bath.
The third floor is geared for children and teenagers with two bedrooms each containing two full sized bunk beds, a full sized bathroom, the foosball table, entertainment area and rooftop porch that has great vistas of the sea.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a comfort only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
This location is ideal for appreciating the Isle of Palms local eateries, pizza and ice cream parlors are all within a brief walk. There is a enormous screened porch complete with furnishings. The unit is non smoking, with no family dogs and cats allowed. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with deals for lodging, dining and activities. Look for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows visitors to enjoy the very same wonderful attractions at a generally considerable discounted.
- In a position to change your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of management companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to night life. You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are often times shocked at the number and wide selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you start to book "Family Friendly Fun Beach House! Ocean Views, Private Pool, Fire Pit, Video Games, Pool Table, El...", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Isle of Palms vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest part of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Make a Budget
Make certain "Family Friendly Fun Beach House! Ocean Views, Private Pool, Fire Pit, Video Games, Pool Table, El..." fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your party needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Do you want a rental property with outside lounge? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Start the Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest potential for a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
When you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Be considerate of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Many property management companies and rental websites permit travellers to give feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but sincere about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the issue.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Does everyone want to go back? With some luck everything ended up being ideal and you are excited to re-book the rental home for next year. Maybe the rental property was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next vacation.