- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyOne Block to Beach. Roof Top Vistas
The Island Oasis is ready to host your Lowcountry hideaway! Splendidly maintained and furbished in island-style comfort, the home offers a striking master bedroom with private balcony, a California King bed and spa style bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, sizable shower and separate commode. Three bedrooms have king beds. A ‘Jack n Jill’ bath is located between one of the king rooms and a room with two queens. The top floor room has two queens, a full bath, a modest kitchenette and access to the rooftop patios, which boast great vistas and plenty of sunbathing. Each bedroom has cable and DVD. There are 8 beds total.
The blissful kitchen and bar area are completely supplied and, open to a generous living/great room with wireless internet, cable TV and plenty of dining and seating space for a sizable group. Original artwork adorns the walls all over the home which includes reclaimed wood floors, bead board finished walls and living room ceiling.
Appreciate the private pool as a cool respite with partial shade in the afternoon and an outdoor shower. The propane grille is outdoors near the pool area, ready to go. The Island Oasis is located in the heart of downtown Isle of Palms just steps away from the beach.
Convenience includes: separate upstairs and downstairs HVAC systems, wireless internet, cable TV in living room and each bedroom, full laundry room, linens, bath towels and soaps supplied, modest kitchen appliances, preparing silverware, serving and bar ware, and, a queen couch sleeper in the living room. Elevator access is available with an additional deposit – kindly e-mail us to inquire.
We look forward to having you!
Keywords: home, private pool, close to beach, full luxuries, elevator
- Many rental owners and vacation properties supply Isle of Palms area traveller discount magazines that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or via a partnership between the management company and the store itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same fantastic attractions at a considerable discounted.
- In a position to alter your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer terrific rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get unique discounts. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most closely suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide range of weekly rental properties available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an suitable retreat to fit their Isle of Palms gang, from calm condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to facilitate online advertising, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Do you think "'Oasis' Private Pool, Minutes to Beach, Awesome Location 3rd Row! Near Shops!" is the perfect rental for your next trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Isle of Palms vacation rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Consensus can often be difficult between loved ones, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Consider that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your preferred stay. It might be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Typically, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Are you looking for a rental home with outside kitchen? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home fee? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Adequate accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of property listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the group visiting with a pup? Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of restrictions might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added.
The best places to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. In addition to offering distinctive properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best opportunity for a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Go Through The Contract
Read through the full agreement and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Property
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, adjacent properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Just about all property management companies and rental websites permit renters to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? Maybe everything turned out to be outstanding and you're happy to reserve the rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.