- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyOne Block to Beach. Roof Top Vistas
The Island Oasis is ready to host your Lowcountry hideaway! Delightfully maintained and decorated in island-style opulence, the home offers a striking master bedroom with private balcony, a California King bed and spa style bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, huge shower and separate commode. Three bedrooms have king beds. A ‘Jack n Jill’ bath is located between one of the king rooms and a room with two queens. The top floor room has two queens, a full bath, a modest kitchenette and access to the rooftop patios, which boast great vistas and plenty of sunbathing. Each bedroom has cable and DVD. There are 8 beds total.
The blissful kitchen and bar area are thoroughly supplied and, open to a sizable living/great room with wireless internet, cable TV and plenty of dining and seating space for a sizable group. Original artwork adorns the walls throughout the home which includes reclaimed wood floors, bead board finished walls and living room ceiling.
Appreciate the private pool as a cool respite with partial shade in the afternoon and an outdoor shower. The propane grille is outdoors near the pool area, ready to go. The Island Oasis is located in the heart of downtown Isle of Palms just steps away from the beach.
Convenience includes: separate upstairs and downstairs HVAC systems, wireless internet, cable TV in living room and each bedroom, full laundry room, linens, bath towels and soaps included, modest kitchen appliances, preparing silverware, serving and bar ware, and, a queen couch sleeper in the living room. Elevator access is available with an additional deposit – kindly e-mail us to inquire.
We look forward to having you!
Keywords: home, private pool, close to beach, full niceties, elevator
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with special packages for property management companies, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and coupon books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same fantastic attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up significant deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to learn the number of vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Do you believe "'Oasis' Private Pool, Minutes to Beach, Awesome Location 3rd Row! Near Shops!" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Isle of Palms rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Village and Date
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Isle of Palms you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain everybody knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your family must be given the task of gathering payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Be sure to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. A number of restrictions may eliminate a potential rental property. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start your Search
After the area, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also suggest promptly calling the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, nearby households are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation rental should be in sound condition. Sinks full of pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before you leave.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to provide reviews. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you are ready to re-book the property for next year. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search next time.