- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCharming Southern Beach Home with niceties for all age groups. Our family hopes you will find the home to meet all of your needs and we hope you have a fabulous stay on Isle of Palms, in Charleston, SC!
1st Floor: One bedroom with King bed. 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds. These two rooms share a connected bathroom which is between the two rooms.
2nd Floor has a total of 3 bedrooms. The first is the Master bedroom has a King bed, porch access, and a generous bathroom with shower and separate hottub bath tub. The next bedroom has 2 double beds with a private bathroom. The last bedroom on this level has a Queen bed and private bathroom.
All bedrooms have windows and plenty of natural light, ceiling fans, appealing beds, and at least 300 thread count linens.
The main and second floor both feature huge front porches spanning the width of the home. The main floor porch has an outdoor couch, multiple huge cushioned chairs, rocking chairs and tables. The second floor outdoor space is partially screened with a hammock, rocking chairs, and vistas of the marsh and inter-coastal. There is also rooftop widows with great vistas of the inter-coastal.
Both floors are designed around sizable, open living areas. Excluding guestrooms the entire main floor is a very sizable kitchen and living room. The kitchen has new appliances, granite counter tops, a generous dining table, and an island with seating. The second floor includes another enormous living room with wide leather couches (1 sleeper/couch.) Both living areas have plenty of windows, porch access, flat screen t.v.'s, seating and fireplaces.
Because our home is not on the beach we give a golf cart to make the brief trip to the water (2 mins.) as convenient as possible. We also have 2 kayaks, and miscellaneous beach chairs, games, umbrellas, etc. There is a gas grille near pool. Propane tanks are available at the Wild Dunes Marina one block away.
This home is restfully decorated and gracefully designed to entertain sizable groups of friends and family in an simple setting with plenty of privacy without sacrificing proximity to the beach, marina, and eateries and bars of front beach. Check out our google map for info on the home location and other important spots in the area.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus offer travel guides with special offers for accommodations, dining and tours. Search for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows travelers to discover the same activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Willing to switch your dates? Shoulder seasons offer impressive offers.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly anticipating ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Some people are shocked to learn the number of vacation rentals are available in Isle of Palms. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to locate a rental that meets their wishes and spending plan.
The vast majority of rentals in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to facilitate internet marketing, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
Where to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you believe " Charming Southern House w/ Views, Pool, & Golf Car" is the perfect rental home for your next family vacation? Read this guide to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Isle of Palms vacation rentals start booking very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Consensus can be difficult between close relatives, but once this tricky part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Determine who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the family. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure that " Charming Southern House w/ Views, Pool, & Golf Car" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before booking a pricey rental home. One member of your party needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you simply want a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or near night life? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Adequate accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Even though many vacation rentals permit cats and dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds might be limited. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
When the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical repairs.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Many times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Many vacation rental sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If the property was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles