- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCharming Southern Beach Home with amenities for all age groups. Our family hopes you will find the home to meet all of your needs and we hope you have a outstanding stay on Isle of Palms, in Charleston, SC!
1st Floor: One bedroom with King bed. 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds. These two rooms share a connected bathroom which is between the two rooms.
2nd Floor has a total of 3 bedrooms. The first is the Master bedroom has a King bed, porch access, and a generous bathroom with shower and separate hottub bath tub. The next bedroom has 2 double beds with a private bathroom. The last bedroom on this level has a Queen bed and private bathroom.
All bedrooms have windows and plenty of natural light, ceiling fans, comfortable beds, and at least 300 thread count linens.
The main and second floor both feature generous front porches spanning the width of the home. The main floor porch has an outdoor couch, numerous huge cushioned chairs, rocking chairs and tables. The second floor outdoor space is partially screened with a hammock, rocking chairs, and vistas of the marsh and inter-coastal. There is also rooftop widows with great vistas of the inter-coastal.
Both floors are designed around sizable, open living areas. Excluding guestrooms the entire main floor is a very huge kitchen and living room. The kitchen has new appliances, granite counter tops, a sizable dining table, and an island with seating. The second floor includes another enormous living room with wide leather couches (1 sleeper/couch.) Both living areas have plenty of windows, porch access, flat screen t.v.'s, seating and fireplaces.
Because our home is not on the beach we give a golf cart to make the brief trip to the water (2 mins.) as convenient as possible. We also have 2 kayaks, and miscellaneous beach chairs, games, umbrellas, etc. There is a gas grille near pool. Propane tanks are available at the Wild Dunes Marina one block away.
This home is pleasantly decorated and exquisitely designed to entertain huge groups of friends and family in an smooth setting with plenty of privacy without sacrificing proximity to the beach, marina, and eateries and bars of front beach. Check out our google map for info on the home location and other important spots in the area.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and rental houses supply Isle of Palms area promotional magazines that feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to stay away from crowds of people and cut costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most novices will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Do you believe " Charming Southern House w/ Views, Pool, & Golf Car" is the best rental for your upcoming trip? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Isle of Palms rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plan their Summer family trips..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Start by picking which specific area of Isle of Palms you want to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Most rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Do a few people in your party have special needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! While a number of rental homes permit cats and dogs, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental home. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local property management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local companies provide you with exceptional service..
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Entire Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed call the property manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be useful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental to make certain you've packed all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental property web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you're excited to re-book the rental for your next vacation. If the property was not ideal, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles