- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kitchen Island
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Private Chef
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to 9 53rd Avenue located a mere 100 yards from the beach... This home has been thoroughly refreshed with comfortable designer furnishings and includes a generous open concept living room, dining area and kitchen.
Off the enormous living room is a screened porch and substantial outdoor space space for all of your outdoor entertaining. The opulent kitchen is supplied with everything you need to prepare anything from a simple meal to a grandiose holiday feast. Black granite counter tops and subway tile make this space very inviting. Not to mention a generous kitchen island with seating for four gives you plenty of room to prepare and serve your visitors. Off the kitchen is a sizable laundry room and an additional full size refrigerator.
Another phenomenal feature of this home is the 4 sizable bedrooms and 4 sizable baths giving everybody in your group a excellent getaway at the end of a long day of fun in the sun! Each bedroom has it's own private bath, designer linens and flat screen tv's. The master suite is located upstairs while the 3 additional bedrooms are on the main level.
As a guest you will have close access to the Links and Harbor Courses within Wild Dunes, The Sand and Sea Spa & various dining options within the Wild Dunes community. Appreciate the peaceful streets on a golf cart, bicycle or walk away from the hustle of the main part of the island. If you are looking to soak in the history and appeal of the area head into Charleston, just a 30-min. drive to world class dining, shopping, and entertainment. On your way take the spectacular route through charming Sullivans Island and stop for some of the locals favorite dining options- then meander through the “Old Village” and savor the architecture of Mount Pleasants hidden gem.
Our local unit management staff will be available to you in the case of an emergency during your stay. They are friendly and knowledgeable to the area in case you need assistance with niceties, planning and logistics prior to arrival. Housekeeping during your stay is not supplied, but a mid-stay tidy may be scheduled at time of renting. Guests do not have access to resort pools, exercise center or tennis courts.
Once you have booked with us you will receive an e-mail with detailed instructions about unit access, resources, and amenities. We will make every effort to ensure the highest level of communication, so you are able to seamlessly appreciate all this fabulous home and community offer!
Beach Distance: 100 yards
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square feet: 3000
Bedroom 1: King, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Fulls, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 4: King Suite, Private Bathroom, TV, Second Floor
Balcony: Screened in Porch off upstairs master and first floor outdoor space areas
Parking: 5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Thoroughly Equipped
Let 9 on 53rd Avenue be the place for your next holiday!
(This home comes with Wild Dunes sports-card privileges which offers pool access and exercise luxuries in neighboring Wild Dunes.
Pool Access: Wild Dunes Resort Pools (Swim Center all day access, Pavilion, Boardwalk and Palm Cove after 4pm) Exercise Access: $15 per day, $40 for 3 day pass, $50 for weekly pass per person
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Wild Dunes Tennis Center and Isle of Palms Recreation at 28th Ave.)
* Strictly no events, events or dogs and cats allowed. No smoking is allowed inside or on the unit.
Parking is limited by town-issued work license to 5 cars per day.
We cannot guarantee the functioning or availability of any niceties described or not in this listing that may be found in this home such as sound systems, elevators, bicycles, etc.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with savings for lodging, dining and attractions. Look for these books and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to experience the very same terrific activities with a possibly significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounts. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most directly matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover just how many properties are available in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are sure to discover a rental home which fits their desires and budget.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Do you believe "100 yards to Beach! Perfect Family Home! Great Layout! Pool Access!!" is the best rental for your next trip? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms vacation homes start booking very early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. A lot of groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Isle of Palms you want to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Consider that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Make certain "100 yards to Beach! Perfect Family Home! Great Layout! Pool Access!!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking an expensive rental property. One individual in your family needs to be in charge of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you simply desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Most rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party visiting with a pet dog? Although quite a few vacation rentals permit dogs and cats, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies will have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal fee, travelers will have to pay state taxes when renting "100 yards to Beach! Perfect Family Home! Great Layout! Pool Access!!", in addition to various other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everyone want to return next year? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next time.