- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHello! THANK YOU for taking a look at our site -- you have made the PERFECT "STOP" -- I guarantee that it is one of the nicest units you will find, 5-Star all the way! It is only listed on HomeAway, Vacation Rental By Owner or one of its subsidiaries.
Before you get started, I hope you will take a moment to look at our Guest Reviews! These candid comments from our visitors will give you a good idea of what you will appreciate during your visit.
**** Also, just to let you know I do rent all over the holidays.... THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS. Dates are flexible during those times, so just let me know what days your family would need beyond the usual week stay. We put up enchanting trees and tasteful decorations, so the home looks 'magical' for Christmas!! [Or we can decorate for Hanukkah]
WELCOME to 'Sea's Song'.... 'The Sea's Song is the music of our souls!'
This is NOT your granny's beach home!! Sea's Song is a brilliant 3,800 sq.ft. home, furbished to reflect the Island/Coastal chic, and yet very peaceful with the 'feel' of a comfortable old Isle of Palms beach home, yet it was constructed in 2007. High end finishes, granite counters, stainless appliances, wood floors all through, laundry room with high end washer and dryer, plus the 'Powder Room' is a full bath as well!!
AND, EVERY BEDROOM HAS IT'S OWN PRIVATE on suite BATH!! This home is designed for the whole family -- children of all ages welcome!!! (We also welcome the four-legged family members as well.)
This home is designed and located for pool and beach fun! It is charmingly furbished and has every comfort for your stay and yet you will feel calming and can 'kick back' and relax!! 'Sea's Song' is the home you will fall in appreciate with -- where you will want to return year after year!
A few things you will adore:
* The entire backyard is a pool [salt water system] area with two levels of decks. Many chairs/chaise lounges and tables make it a great area for entertaining, playing in the pool and sunbathing! The six burner grille will test Dad's culinary skills.
* The sizable elevator helps avoid carrying your things up steps, plus it is roomy enough for a wheelchair.
* One block from the beach, it is only a 3 min walk! We have included beach toys, Boogie boards, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, Beach Buggy, and Beach Wagon. Being one block off Palm Blvd. gets you away from the heavy traffic and all of the 'off road' beach parking for the public. You have private parking and no one will be parking in the front yard except you!
* The Isle of Palms Rec Center is just one block away, with tennis courts, gym, exercise center, b-ball court, baseball field and tons of play area for your athletes and the youngsters. And there is also a "Dog Park" for your "other" family members!!
* This home has all the high-end includes and appliances you would want -- stainless appliances, french door refrigerator w/ ice and water in door, separate drink center, oven and warming oven, microwave, gas prepare top, Keurig coffee maker and regular coffee maker, plus electric water pot for tea. The kitchen includes granite counter tops, two separate sinks, an island and a enormous outer counter. The kitchen is TOTALLY supplied with EVERYTHING YOU NEED! We also have a separate laundry room with a new heavy duty washer and dryer, plus laundry sink.
* You will like the opulence of the Biltmore Estate sheets and towels, as well as Pine Cone Hill bed skirts. Luggage racks, hair dryers and hand/full length mirrors are supplied. Each bedroom is elegantly appointed [with many sleeping pillows!] and ready for you to relax at the end of a fun-filled day!
* Sea's Song has an inverted floor plan. GROUND LEVEL is the garage area where there is a Ping Pong Table, shower and various toys, plus the sliding glass doors out to the pool area. The FIRST level has four bedrooms, each with its own bath. There is also a laundry room on that level. The SECOND level has the MBR with en suite, OPEN kitchen, dining area, great room, additional full bath, and an office with printer for those who are working remotely. Also a screened porch. The THIRD level has no living area, but has furnishings for you to sit and relax while you adore looking out at the view [sea in distance] and sunsets!
* Almost forgot to mention the 'tellies' -- 60' HD TV with sound bar and Blu-Ray player in the Great Room, 51' HD TV and Blu-Ray player in MBR, and 40' TV's in all of the other BR's. Also high speed WI-FI
* There is more, but we hope you get the idea!! Some other includes are listed below and we will also be glad to answer any questions you may have.
We bought, adorned and appointed this home to be our own personal holiday home.... We are delighted to share it and HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS WE DO!! We continue to make upgrades!
I look forward to hearing from you.... YOU WILL LOVE "SEA'S SONG" !!
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guides with special packages for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds? Off-peak times provide remarkable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to specific vacationers, whether it's soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual home owners typically offer customers the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
First-timers are often surprised at the number and variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a big selection, clients are sure to select a rental that matches their wishes and spending plan.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you start to book ""Ocean's Song" * LUXURY 5BR/6BA HOME, Pool, Elevator * 1 block to beach * 5-STAR", read through our brief list of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation homes are booked very early. To assure the very best selection of properties, we advise searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Pick a Village and Date
Agreement can be tough between family members, but once this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your favorite rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Typically, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's contribution.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What property features is the family searching for? Do you want a rental home with outside dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Oftentimes the elder generation has problems with stairs. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Although many rental homes allow cats and dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be restricted. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are added.
Searching the Internet
After the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular price, vacationers will need to pay local taxes when booking ""Ocean's Song" * LUXURY 5BR/6BA HOME, Pool, Elevator * 1 block to beach * 5-STAR", as well as any other additional fees which may be required depending on their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are required call the property manager right away.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you will want to note that in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they like the vacation rental? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to filter your search next time.