- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHello! THANK YOU for taking a look at our site -- you have made the PERFECT "STOP" -- I guarantee that it is one of the nicest units you will find, 5-Star all the way! It is only listed on HomeAway, Vacation Rental By Owner or one of its subsidiaries.
Before you get started, I hope you will take a moment to look at our Guest Reviews! These candid comments from our visitors will give you a good idea of what you will savor during your visit.
**** Also, just to let you know I do rent everywhere the holidays.... THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS are available for renting now.. Dates are flexible during those times, so just let me know what days your family would need beyond the usual week stay. We put up enchanting trees and tasteful decorations, so the home looks 'magical' for Christmas!! [Or we can decorate for Hanukkah]
WELCOME to 'Sea's Song'.... 'The Sea's Song is the music of our souls!'
This is NOT your granny's beach home!! Sea's Song is a handsome 3,800 sq.ft. home (a den is now open in addition to the rooms shown), furbished to reflect the Island/Coastal chic, and yet very peaceful with the 'feel' of a appealing old Isle of Palms beach home, yet it is only 10 years old. High end finishes, granite counters, stainless appliances, wood floors all over, laundry room with new washer and dryer, plus the 'Powder Room' is a full bath as well!!
AND, EVERY BEDROOM HAS IT'S OWN PRIVATE on suite BATH!! This home is designed for the whole family -- children of all ages welcome!!! (We also welcome the four-legged family members as well.)
This home is designed and located for pool and beach fun! It is delightfully adorned and has every comfort for your stay and yet you will feel calming and can 'kick back' and relax!! 'Sea's Song' is the home you will fall in appreciate with -- where you will want to return year after year!
A few things you will adore:
* The entire backyard is a pool [salt water system] area with two levels of decks. Many chairs/chaise lounges and tables make it a great area for entertaining, playing in the pool and sunbathing! The six burner grille will test Dad's culinary skills.
* The huge elevator helps avoid carrying your things up steps, plus it is roomy enough for a wheelchair.
* One block from the beach, it is only a 3 min walk! We have supplied beach toys, Boogie boards, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, Beach Buggy, and Beach Wagon. Being one block off Palm Blvd. gets you away from the heavy traffic and all of the 'off road' beach parking for the public. You have private parking and no one will be parking in the front yard except you!
* The Isle of Palms Rec Center is just one block away, with tennis courts, gym, exercise center, b-ball court, baseball field and tons of play area for your athletes and the youngsters. And there is also a "Dog Park" for your "other" family members!!
* This ten year old home has all the high-end includes and appliances you would want -- stainless appliances, french door refrigerator w/ ice and water in door, separate drink center, oven and warming oven, microwave, gas prepare top, Keurig coffee maker and regular coffee maker, plus electric water pot for tea. The kitchen includes granite counter tops, two separate sinks, an island and a enormous outer counter. The kitchen is TOTALLY supplied with EVERYTHING YOU NEED! We also have a separate laundry room with a new heavy duty washer and dryer, plus laundry sink.
* You will like the opulence of the Biltmore Estate sheets and towels, as well as Pine Cone Hill bed skirts. Luggage racks, hair dryers and hand/full length mirrors are supplied. Each bedroom is charmingly appointed [with copious sleeping pillows!] and ready for you to relax at the end of a fun-filled day!
* Sea's Song has an inverted floor plan. GROUND LEVEL is the garage area where there is a Ping Pong Table, shower and various toys, plus the sliding glass doors out to the pool area. The FIRST level has four bedrooms, each with its own bath. There is also a laundry room on that level. The SECOND level has the MBR, OPEN kitchen, dining area and great room. Also a screened porch. The THIRD level has no living area, but has furnishings for you to sit and relax while you appreciate looking out at the view [sea in distance] and sunsets!
* Almost forgot to mention the 'tellies' -- 60' HD TV with sound bar and Blu-Ray player in the Great Room, 51' HD TV and Blu-Ray player in MBR, and 40' TV's in all of the other BR's. Also high speed WI-FI
* There is more, but we hope you get the idea!! Some other includes are listed below and we will also be glad to answer any questions you may have.
We bought, furbished and appointed this home to be our own personal holiday home.... We are delighted to share it and HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS WE DO!! We continue to make upgrades!
*** CHRISTMAS 2019 still available, please contact me for photos from last year. Spending Christmas at Sea's Song with your family will be 'magical'.... I decorate the home very exquisitely with elegant trees, outdoor lights, etc.... you will precisely appreciate it!! [Or as I mentioned earlier we can decorate for Hanukkah.]
I look forward to hearing from you.... YOU WILL LOVE "SEA'S SONG" !!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Isle of Palms area vacation discount catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Could you change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer significant bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? If there's a particular Isle of Palms atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers tend to be surprised at the number and variety of short term rental properties available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Isle of Palms family, from relaxed condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you book ""Ocean's Song" * LUXURY 5BR/6BA HOME, Pool, Elevator * 1 block to beach * 5-STAR", examine our short checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms rental homes start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Isle of Palms you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Most vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your desired trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you only desire a home with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the home have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with stairways. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read through the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager straight away. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Be respectful of the local community. More often than not, neighboring homes are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a bit. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be simple. Maybe the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search next time.