- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHello! THANK YOU for taking a look at our site -- you have made the PERFECT "STOP" -- I guarantee that it is one of the nicest units you will find, 5-Star all the way! It is only listed on HomeAway, Vacation Rental By Owner or one of its subsidiaries.
Before you get started, I hope you will take a moment to look at our Guest Reviews! These candid comments from our visitors will give you a good idea of what you will savor during your visit.
**** Also, just to let you know I do rent everywhere the holidays.... THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS are available for renting now.. Dates are flexible during those times, so just let me know what days your family would need beyond the usual week stay. We put up handsome trees and tasteful decorations, so the home looks 'magical' for Christmas!! [Or we can decorate for Hanukkah]
WELCOME to 'Sea's Song'.... 'The Sea's Song is the music of our souls!'
This is NOT your granny's beach home!! Sea's Song is a pretty 3,800 sq.ft. home (a den is now open in addition to the rooms shown), furbished to reflect the Island/Coastal chic, and yet very peaceful with the 'feel' of a calming old Isle of Palms beach home, yet it is only 10 years old. High end finishes, granite counters, stainless appliances, wood floors all over, laundry room with new washer and dryer, plus the 'Powder Room' is a full bath as well!!
AND, EVERY BEDROOM HAS IT'S OWN PRIVATE on suite BATH!! This home is designed for the whole family -- children of all ages welcome!!! (We also welcome the four-legged family members as well.)
This home is designed and located for pool and beach fun! It is gorgeously finished and has every appreciation for your stay and yet you will feel appealing and can 'kick back' and relax!! 'Sea's Song' is the home you will fall in appreciate with -- where you will want to return year after year!
A few things you will relish:
* The entire backyard is a pool [salt water system] area with two levels of decks. Many chairs/chaise lounges and tables make it a great area for entertaining, playing in the pool and sunbathing! The six burner grille will test Dad's culinary skills.
* The generous elevator helps avoid carrying your things up steps, plus it is roomy enough for a wheelchair.
* One block from the beach, it is only a 3 min walk! We have supplied beach toys, Boogie boards, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, Beach Buggy, and Beach Wagon. Being one block off Palm Blvd. gets you away from the heavy traffic and all of the 'off road' beach parking for the public. You have private parking and no one will be parking in the front yard except you!
* The Isle of Palms Rec Center is just one block away, with tennis courts, gym, exercise center, b-ball court, baseball field and tons of play area for your athletes and the youngsters. And there is also a "Dog Park" for your "other" family members!!
* This ten year old home has all the high-end includes and appliances you would want -- stainless appliances, french door refrigerator w/ ice and water in door, separate drink center, oven and warming oven, microwave, gas prepare top, Keurig coffee maker and regular coffee maker, plus electric water pot for tea. The kitchen includes granite counter tops, two separate sinks, an island and a enormous outer counter. The kitchen is TOTALLY supplied with EVERYTHING YOU NEED! We also have a separate laundry room with a new heavy duty washer and dryer, plus laundry sink.
* You will like the opulence of the Biltmore Estate sheets and towels, as well as Pine Cone Hill bed skirts. Luggage racks, hair dryers and hand/full length mirrors are included. Each bedroom is charmingly appointed [with many sleeping pillows!] and ready for you to relax at the end of a fun-filled day!
* Sea's Song has an inverted floor plan. GROUND LEVEL is the garage area where there is a Ping Pong Table, shower and various toys, plus the sliding glass doors out to the pool area. The FIRST level has four bedrooms, each with its own bath. There is also a laundry room on that level. The SECOND level has the MBR, OPEN kitchen, dining area and great room. Also a screened porch. The THIRD level has no living area, but has furnishings for you to sit and relax while you appreciate looking out at the view [sea in distance] and sunsets!
* Almost forgot to mention the 'tellies' -- 60' HD TV with sound bar and Blu-Ray player in the Great Room, 51' HD TV and Blu-Ray player in MBR, and 40' TV's in all of the other BR's. Also high speed WI-FI
* There is more, but we hope you get the idea!! Some other includes are listed below and we will also be glad to answer any questions you may have.
We bought, adorned and appointed this home to be our own personal holiday home.... We are delighted to share it and HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS WE DO!! We continue to make upgrades!
*** CHRISTMAS 2019 still available, please contact me for photos from last year. Spending Christmas at Sea's Song with your family will be 'magical'.... I decorate the home very attractively with cute trees, outdoor lights, etc.... you will exactly adore it!! [Or as I mentioned earlier we can decorate for Hanukkah.]
I look forward to hearing from you.... YOU WILL LOVE "SEA'S SONG" !!
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guide books with special packages for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies provide discount rates to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to night life. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental Advice
Many people are shocked to learn how many rental properties are offered in Isle of Palms. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
Below are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you believe ""Ocean's Song" * LUXURY 5BR/6BA HOME, Pool, Elevator * 1 block to beach * 5-STAR" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms vacation homes start booking very early. To ensure the best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Community and Date
Sometimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Many rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What home features is your group trying to find? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or close to restaurants? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Often times the older generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
Once the place, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide you with exceptional service..
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable properties that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This can protect against disagreements during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything turned out to be perfect and you're excited to reserve the same property for next year. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience to aid with your next search.