- 7 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property** During the summer we rent Friday to Friday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
-- Description --
Presented by Exclusive Properties on Isle of Palms, 'Windswept' is a brand new bespoke constructed seven bedroom, seven bathroom and two half bathroom oceanfront stunner. All opulence finishes including 48'' Wolf gas range, Sub-Zero Stainless Steel Fridge & Freezer, Wine Room, and elevator.
Framed between a 100 year old live oak and striking native palms, this Sullivan's Island style design includes unobstructed expansive vistas of the Atlantic Sea. Located on the most stable stretch of beach with no erosion issues, this IOP home has 7BRs, wine room, and 600 square foot veranda with gorgeous sea vistas.
-- Includes --
- 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool and spa (heatable - inquire for price)
- 600 sq. ft. veranda
- Top of the art kitchen
- Private boardwalk and gazebo
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Outdoor kitchen
- Full list of niceties available below
-- Layout --
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite bath – double sinks, standup shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen pull out couch, en suite bath – double sinks, garden tub, stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, TV
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite bath – double sinks, stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 6: Single over Double bunk beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 7: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV, porch access
-- What Exclusive Properties Offers --
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the choice that Isle of Palms has to offer.
-- Policy --
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc.
Each reservation is charged a $1000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental owners and vacation rental homes provide Isle of Palms area discount books which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, because this allows visitors to enjoy those terrific attractions with a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Is it possible to change your dates? Shoulder seasons provide incredible deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Some property management companies offer special discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a certain Isle of Palms activity you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Advice
You might be surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are some tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "'Windswept' ~ Wolf gas range, Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Freezer, Wine Room, and elevator", examine our brief collection of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Isle of Palms rentals start booking early. To ensure the very best choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Isle of Palms rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many groups prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which specific area of Isle of Palms you'd like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Try to remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your party. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Will the preferred rental property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey rental property. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you simply desire a vacation home with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Does the rental have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the party travelling with a pet dog? Even though many rental homes permit furry friends, guidelines and costs vary per property. Examine your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included.
Best places to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the home management company might know of very similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. Your greatest prospects for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read the Contract
Read the complete agreement and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal charge, guests have to pay local taxes when booking "'Windswept' ~ Wolf gas range, Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Freezer, Wine Room, and elevator", in addition to various other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any required fixes.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Permanent residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental home sites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Does everybody want to return next year? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great home away from home. If the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next vacation.