- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
'Beach Daze' 1004 Carolina Blvd, is professionally adorned island-style, with Tommy Bahama inspired home furnishings--designed to give the max. appreciation during your stay on the Isle of Palms. The beach is just steps away...but, if that's too far, just sip a libation and laze by your private pool.
You'll know you made the right choice when you step inside your holiday home. No attention to detail has been spared to give for your ultimate happiness. You'll find plenty of room for up to 18 people--enormous living areas, complete with state-of-the-art TVs, cable, stereos, DVD players, high speed internet service and more.
- 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
- Private pool
- Pool table
- Roof top outdoor space
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 7: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV, porch access- this is an open room when you come up the stairs
- Bedroom 8: (1) Queen bed, TV, couch, porch access- this room is within the 7th bedroom
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the choice that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one generous dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family dogs and cats you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guides with special deals for lodging, dining and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up substantive discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discounted rates. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to night life. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Property management companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn the number of rental properties are offered in Isle of Palms. With such a big selection, guests are certain to come across a rental that matches their expectations and price range.
The majority of vacation rentals in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you book "'Beach Daze'~ ELEVATOR, PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP WITH OCEAN VIEWS", review our brief checklist of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Isle of Palms the best rental properties are booked very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before your vacation. Many households plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Agreement can be difficult between family members, but as soon as this difficult part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Will your selected rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey rental home. A single member of your company will have to be given the task of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your family looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are linens included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Special Issues to consider
Do people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a furry companion? Although quite a few rentals allow furry friends, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds can be limited. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the home management company may know of very similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read through the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal price, visitors will need to pay local taxes when renting "'Beach Daze'~ ELEVATOR, PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP WITH OCEAN VIEWS", along with any other additional fees which might be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover damages, or if repairs are needed call the property manager right away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Ensure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental web sites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. How did they like the rental? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the rental property was not ideal, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.