- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
'Beach Daze' 1004 Carolina Blvd, is professionally furbished island-style, with Tommy Bahama inspired home furnishings--designed to give the max. happiness during your stay on the Isle of Palms. The beach is just steps away...but, if that's too far, just sip a libation and laze by your private pool.
You'll know you made the right choice when you step inside your holiday home. No attention to detail has been spared to give for your ultimate appreciation. You'll find plenty of room for up to 18 people--big living areas, complete with state-of-the-art TVs, cable, stereos, DVD players, high speed internet service and more.
- 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
- Private pool
- Pool table
- Roof top outdoor space
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Full list of niceties available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 7: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV, porch access- this is an open room when you come up the stairs
- Bedroom 8: (1) Queen bed, TV, couch, porch access- this room is within the 7th bedroom
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price plus tax. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to buy Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already included in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be thoroughly refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one huge dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family dogs and cats you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and tours. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times provide sizeable discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several management companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a specific Isle of Palms activity you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to discover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping families with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you book "'Beach Daze'~ ELEVATOR, PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP WITH OCEAN VIEWS", go through our brief collection of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation homes are booked early. To guarantee the very best choice of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Choose a Community and Time
Begin by choosing which specific area of Isle of Palms you want to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Confirm that "'Beach Daze'~ ELEVATOR, PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP WITH OCEAN VIEWS" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a pricey vacation property. In most cases, just one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each person's contribution.
Vacation home Features
What property features is your family trying to find? Do you only desire a vacation home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Will the property need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to night life? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home payment? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Special Factors to consider
Optimal access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of property listings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Remember to include your pets. While many rental homes permit pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having distinctive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest possibility of a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard rate, vacationers have to pay state taxes when booking "'Beach Daze'~ ELEVATOR, PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP WITH OCEAN VIEWS", as well as various other additional fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Good luck on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, surrounding residences are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of tips.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental sites request comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something was disagreeable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the property? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be painless. If the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next time.