- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
Entirely remodeled 'Barbados'- 3302 Palm Blvd, is a opulence, sea front home on esteemed Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream holiday, this home welcomes up to 17 visitors.
With 4,100 square feet of bliss space to use, Barbados holds many upgraded amenities that visitors will appreciate such as private elevator, opulent kitchen, bespoke 50' zero-entry pool, luscious green yard, stone countertops, and classy, modern furnishings including plush leather couches.
- 4,100 sq. ft.
- 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for price)
- Fire pit
- Updated kitchen
- Private boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Full list of niceties available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Jacuzzi tub, standup shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: (1) Single over Single bunk bed, (1) Double over Double bunk bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, TV
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with savings for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounts. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to come across a rental which matches their desires and price range.
The majority of rentals in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Owners often select management companies to facilitate promoting and marketing, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the best vacation property:
Before you book "'Barbados' on Isle of Palms~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, ELEVATOR, FIRE PIT!", review our brief checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Isle of Palms vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best choice of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose your Area and Vacation Week
Start by determining which particular area of Isle of Palms you'd like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make sure "'Barbados' on Isle of Palms~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, ELEVATOR, FIRE PIT!" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a costly vacation property. A single individual in your company will need to be responsible for collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you primarily desire a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a dog? Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are added.
The best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies frequently have a unique assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've found your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Go Through The Contract
Read the complete agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular rate, visitors must pay local taxes when renting "'Barbados' on Isle of Palms~ OCEAN FRONT, PRIVATE POOL, ELEVATOR, FIRE PIT!", in addition to various other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any critical repairs. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of advice.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward with regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they feel about the rental home? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If the rental was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next time.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 5.0 miles