- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**Booking all year! We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
As part of our Delight Collection, 'Sea's Genesis' - 608 Sea Blvd, is a impressive, one-of-a-kind, sea front home located on one of the most cute beaches in the world. The home was constructed in 2017 and its architecture is tidy and modern.
This unit includes 6,650 square feet of high end delight construction, with sea vistas from the living, kitchen, and dining areas downstairs, and from both MASTER suites upstairs. The exterior includes comprehensive decking, a private pool, and a fenced-in yard. You are only steps away from the Atlantic Sea.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for price)
- NEW gargantuan hot tub (heatable - inquire for price)
- Multiple decks
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Outdoor His and Her showers
- Full list of luxuries available below
Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, garden tub, TV, porch access
Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
Bedroom 5: (2) Queen beds, en suite bath -- stand up shower, TV
Bedroom 6: (2) Single over Single Bunkbeds, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the most amazing that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with special deals for vacation rental management companies, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-peak times offer up substantive deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer special discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. You'll receive the most value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are certain to locate a property that suits their wishes and price range.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in helping travellers with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance issues that may occur.
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Finding and booking the right rental property:
Before you start to book "'Ocean's Genesis' Brand New Custom Built Home Ocean Front on Ocean Blvd!! Pool, Elevator", read through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Isle of Palms vacation rentals start booking very early. To assure the most desirable choice of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Isle of Palms rental home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many families prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Date
Consensus can often be difficult among family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Bear in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Have a Budget
Confirm that "'Ocean's Genesis' Brand New Custom Built Home Ocean Front on Ocean Blvd!! Pool, Elevator" suits your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in town, or in close proximity to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Commonly the elder generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most property postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Even though many rental homes allow family pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may dismiss a potential rental property. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, guests have to pay local taxes when renting "'Ocean's Genesis' Brand New Custom Built Home Ocean Front on Ocean Blvd!! Pool, Elevator", along with various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be valuable.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental property sites seek testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.