- As low as $426/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1616 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1616 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 King, 2 Twins
When you are ready for an striking Charleston beach vacation, 420 C Shipwatch is ready to welcome you! Located in one of the best Wild Dunes communities, 420 C Shipwatch is an refreshed oceanfront three-bedroom penthouse condominium that features three full baths and three impressive decks making it the ideal vacation destination for your family. Recently purchased, the new family that owns the property have added new furnishings, lighting, draperies, original artwork, carpet and electronics. The exterior has also been enhanced following closing with new chairs, stools, and coastal and swivel gliders with ottomans.
As a penthouse property, 420 C Shipwatch oceanfront view is marvelous from two balconies as well as the living room and master bedroom. In addition, the second master suite features a private balcony overlooking the Links golf course. Each balcony features comfortable seating and captures a near constant sea breeze bringing with it the sound of rolling waves. 420 C Shipwatch also features vistas of one of the best swimming complexes in the community. Two swimming pools, travertine tile, and plenty of lounge seating, makes Shipwatch the place to vacation in Wild Dunes.
The interior of 420 C Shipwatch has been completely updated from floor to ceiling. The first floor has an open penthouse floorplan, with the kitchen, dining area and living room. The kitchen is well outfitted and is highlighted with coastal granite countertops, white cabinets, and stainless-steel appliances. In addition, the kitchen features a new coffee bar with both Keurig and traditional coffee makers. The furnishings in the living room are inviting and offer the ideal setting to reflect on another great day at the beach. The guest bedroom is located on the first level with two twin beds and direct access to a full bath.
The master bedroom and second master bedroom are located on the second floor. Each has a king bed and a private bath. The master bedroom has a private oceanfront balcony with the second master balcony overlooking the Links golf course. Each bathroom featured at 420 C Shipwatch has been completely modernized with entirely tiled ceilings in the showers, alluring tile floors, fresh paint and fixtures.
Finally, the family that purchased 420 C Shipwatch have added a full-size Super PAC-Man arcade game. This retro-classic features seven games on a 17-inch LED screen. It will provide hours of fun for both adults and kids.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi with upgraded HD cablevision.
• Original artwork.
• Sonos in the living room.
• Each bedroom features a huge wall mounted intelligent TV.
• Keurig as well as a traditional coffee maker.
• Landline telephones on each floor.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 420 C Shipwatch.
• Shipwatch features a kid's playground, one of only two in the Resort community.
• Access to Shipwatch beach gazebo.
• Elevator access.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer on second floor.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, 420 C Shipwatch is an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7 miles) features Fort Moultrie and fabulous dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (9 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (18 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's finest eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect rental in the Isle of Palms area:
- To start, have your family decide on dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Gorgeous New Purchase - Incredible Views from Shipwatch Penthouse Unit! $250 Beach Gear Credit has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.