About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1616 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 King, 2 Twins
When you are ready for an striking Charleston beach vacation, 420 C Shipwatch is ready to welcome you! Located in one of the best Wild Dunes communities, 420 C Shipwatch is an refreshed oceanfront three-bedroom penthouse condominium that features three full baths and three amazing decks making it the ideal vacation destination for your family. Recently purchased, the new family that owns the property have added new furnishings, lighting, draperies, original artwork, carpet and electronics. The exterior has also been enhanced following closing with new chairs, stools, and coastal and swivel gliders with ottomans.
As a penthouse property, 420 C Shipwatch oceanfront view is amazing from two balconies as well as the living room and master bedroom. In addition, the second master suite features a private balcony overlooking the Links golf course. Each balcony features comfortable seating and captures a near constant sea breeze bringing with it the sound of rolling waves. 420 C Shipwatch also features vistas of one of the best swimming complexes in the community. Two swimming pools, travertine tile, and plenty of lounge seating, makes Shipwatch the place to vacation in Wild Dunes.
The interior of 420 C Shipwatch has been completely updated from floor to ceiling. The first floor has an open penthouse floorplan, with the kitchen, dining area and living room. The kitchen is well outfitted and is highlighted with coastal granite countertops, white cabinets, and stainless-steel appliances. In addition, the kitchen features a new coffee bar with both Keurig and traditional coffee makers. The furnishings in the living room are inviting and offer the ideal setting to reflect on another great day at the beach. The guest bedroom is located on the first level with two twin beds and direct access to a full bath.
The master bedroom and second master bedroom are located on the second floor. Each has a king bed and a private bath. The master bedroom has a private oceanfront balcony with the second master balcony overlooking the Links golf course. Each bathroom featured at 420 C Shipwatch has been completely remodeled with completely tiled ceilings in the showers, alluring tile floors, fresh paint and fixtures.
Finally, the family that purchased 420 C Shipwatch have added a full-size Super PAC-Man arcade game. This retro-classic features seven games on a 17-inch LED screen. It will provide hours of fun for both adults and kids.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi with upgraded HD cablevision.
• Original artwork.
• Sonos in the living room.
• Each bedroom features a sizable wall mounted intelligent T.V..
• Keurig as well as a traditional coffee maker.
• Landline telephones on each floor.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 420 C Shipwatch.
• Shipwatch features a kid's playground, one of only two in the Resort community.
• Access to Shipwatch beach gazebo.
• Elevator access.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer on second floor.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, 420 C Shipwatch is an simple drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7 miles) features Fort Moultrie and marvelous dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (9 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (18 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's finest eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to go & When to reserve a Isle of Palms rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the best vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Gorgeous New Purchase - Incredible Views from Shipwatch Penthouse Unit! $250 Beach Gear Credit has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.