- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis privately-owned and very appealing 2br/2ba is a 1st floor end unit with a ridiculous front outdoor space for your appreciation. Pet friendly! This unit has been gorgeously refreshed and accommodates 4 in beds plus 2 additional visitors in the couch bed. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom for added privacy and functionality. There is a generous amount of natural light in this condo which gives it a radiant cheerful feel. Walk a block to the beach access (which you can see from here) or savor sun, fun, and the sound of the waves on your own outdoor space area. The pool is just at the other end of the building and is maintained year 'round. It's a very brief walk from our door to all of the eateries and nightlife on the island, but if you prefer to do the preparing yourselves, the handsome updated kitchen offers all essentials - stove/oven, enormous refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and blender, along with a full compliment of dishes and cookware.
Here in our complex there are multiple year-'round residents who take great pride in the beautification of the complex. Close to this unit there are meticulous modest gardens with plenty of color.
There is complimentary wifi as well as complimentary onsite parking, coin laundry facilities (not inside the unit, but close by), and a modest pool for use by our owners and visitors.
Waterview Unit Management, LLC manages this holiday rental. This may be described by the website as a new listing, depending on the renting site used. We assure you - The Sea Inn is a tried and true, well adored unit! There are reviews "out there" even if not on this site. Just search the name.
Some of our units have "minimum nights mandatory" to make a reservation on weekends, holidays, and during the summer season. To check availability for a shorter stay, please send a message / inquiry. If it's possible, we'd be pleased to accommodate you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you rent your stay though an online renting system such as HomeAway, Vacation Rental By Owner, or AirBnb be aware that important e-mail such as confirmation, arrival information, parking passes, and policies will come to you from Waterview Unit Management, LLC. Please be on the lookout for this important information. You may be asked to give an e-mail address to be used for this purpose.
A signed contract with Waterview Unit Management, LLC will be mandatory to finalize your stay.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus will send you promotional travel guide books with special deals for accommodations, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? The off-peak seasons generally offer amazing rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of vacation rental companies offer discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a big selection, clients are sure to discover a rental that matches their desires and spending plan.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage marketing, cleaning and maintenance.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most newcomers will be happy to discover that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you think "#107 Cozy Corner, 2br/2ba, Beautifully Updated, Fabulous Front Deck!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming visit? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Isle of Palms rentals start booking early. To ensure the very best choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Isle of Palms getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Select a Community and Date
Quite often, the most challenging part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be simplier and easier.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be aware that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Make certain "#107 Cozy Corner, 2br/2ba, Beautifully Updated, Fabulous Front Deck!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a pricey rental. Typically, one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you just desire a property with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do members of your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most rental listings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many limitations might eliminate a potential rental home. Study your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest opportunity for a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal charge, guests must pay state taxes when renting "#107 Cozy Corner, 2br/2ba, Beautifully Updated, Fabulous Front Deck!", along with any other additional fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you find wear and tear, or if repairs are needed call the property manager without delay. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If the property and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was disagreeable and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. If not, you've gained useful experience that can help with another search.