- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis privately-owned and very peaceful 2br/2ba is a 1st floor end unit with a marvelous front outdoor space for your appreciation. Pet affable! This unit has been attractively renovated and accommodates 4 in beds plus 2 additional visitors in the couch bed. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom for added privacy and functionality. There is a generous amount of natural light in this condo which gives it a dazzling cheerful feel. Walk a block to the beach access (which you can see from here) or appreciate sun, fun, and the sound of the waves on your own outdoor space area. The pool is just at the other end of the building and is maintained year 'round. It's a very brief walk from our door to all of the eateries and nightlife on the island, but if you prefer to do the preparing yourselves, the handsome refreshed kitchen offers all essentials - stove/oven, sizable refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and blender, along with a full compliment of dishes and cookware.
Here in our complex there are multiple year-'round residents who take great pride in the beautification of the complex. Close to this unit there are superb modest gardens with plenty of color.
There is complimentary wifi as well as complimentary onsite parking, coin laundry facilities ($1.50 each load), and a modest pool for use by our owners and visitors.
Waterview Unit Management, LLC manages this holiday rental. This may be described by the website as a new listing, depending on the renting site used. We assure you - The Sea Inn is a tried and true, well adored unit! There are reviews "out there" even if not on this site. Just search the name.
Some of our units have "minimum nights mandatory" to make a reservation on weekends, holidays, and during the summer season. To check availability for a shorter stay, please send a message / inquiry. If it's possible, we'd be joyful to accommodate you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you rent your stay though an online renting system such as HomeAway, Vacation Rental By Owner, or AirBnb be aware that important e-mail such as confirmation, arrival information, parking passes, and policies will come to you from Waterview Unit Management, LLC. Please be on the lookout for this important information. You may be asked to give an e-mail address to be used for this purpose.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you printed guide books with special packages for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. Keep an eye out for these guides and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the same great attractions at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for promotions. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to fit their Isle of Palms family, from restful condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, as well as maintenance problems that may arise.
Here are some ideas and tactics to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Do you think "#107 Cozy Corner, 2br/2ba, Beautifully Updated, Fabulous Front Deck!" is the best rental property for your next trip? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Decide on a Town and Time
Begin by choosing which particular area of Isle of Palms you prefer to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that "#107 Cozy Corner, 2br/2ba, Beautifully Updated, Fabulous Front Deck!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a pricey rental property. A single individual in your family needs to be given the task of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your pets. Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Its Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have found your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also advise promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little. Even when you're paying a house cleaning fee, The vacation home really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give comments. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you should note that in your critique.
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they like the property? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience to help with your next search.