- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis privately-owned and very comfortable 2br/2ba is a 1st floor end unit with a unreal front outdoor space for your appreciation. Pet amiable! This unit has been elegantly refreshed and accommodates 4 in beds plus 2 additional visitors in the couch bed. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom for added privacy and functionality. There is a generous amount of natural light in this condo which gives it a brilliant cheerful feel. Walk a block to the beach access (which you can see from here) or relish sun, fun, and the sound of the waves on your own outdoor space area. The pool is just at the other end of the building and is maintained year 'round. It's a very brief walk from our door to all of the eateries and nightlife on the island, but if you prefer to do the preparing yourselves, the lovely referbished kitchen offers all essentials - stove/oven, sizable refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and blender, along with a full compliment of dishes and cookware.
Here in our complex there are multiple year-'round residents who take great pride in the beautification of the complex. Close to this unit there are superb modest gardens with plenty of color.
There is complimentary wifi as well as complimentary onsite parking, coin laundry facilities ($1.50 each load), and a modest pool for use by our owners and visitors.
Waterview Unit Management, LLC manages this holiday rental. This may be described by the website as a new listing, depending on the renting site used. We assure you - The Sea Inn is a tried and true, well adored unit! There are reviews "out there" even if not on this site. Just search the name.
Some of our units have "minimum nights mandatory" to make a reservation on weekends, holidays, and during the summer season. To check availability for a shorter stay, please send a message / inquiry. If it's possible, we'd be cheerful to accommodate you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you rent your stay though an online renting system such as HomeAway, Vacation Rental By Owner, or AirBnb be aware that important e-mail such as confirmation, arrival information, parking passes, and policies will come to you from Waterview Unit Management, LLC. Please be on the lookout for this important information. You may be asked to give an e-mail address to be used for this purpose.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus will send travel guides with special offers for lodging, restaurants and attractions. Look for these magazines and discount books, as this allows vacationers to experience those terrific activities at a often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific promotions.
- Many rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals to the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly getting excited about ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Information
Newcomers are often shocked at the number and variety of short-term rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Isle of Palms crew, from calm condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to assist with marketing, cleaning and maintenance.
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "#107 Cozy Corner, 2br/2ba, Beautifully Updated, Fabulous Front Deck!" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Isle of Palms rental properties start booking very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Sometimes, the toughest portion of organizing your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes much easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Does the chosen rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking an expensive rental property. A single individual in your party must be in charge of getting repayments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Do you only desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental charge? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide you with fantastic service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental home has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed call the home manager without delay.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Nearly all rental management company websites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they like the vacation rental? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If not, you've gained valuable experience that will help with another search.