- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEW FOR 2020 - New Carpet, freshly colored, new King Mattress, all new Pottery Barn Furnishings in Living Room and Dining Room, CLOROX CLEANING.
2 Links Clubhouse Villas is an adorable bungalow in the private gated beach front resort community of Wild Dunes. The villa overlooks a meticulous tidal marsh and is only a brief five min. walk (2 blocks) to the most first-rate beach area in the resort. For golfers, we are steps from The Links championship course, driving range and the putting/chipping green. And while there is no pool onsite we give access to a private pool within Wild Dunes. #2 Links Clubhouse includes an open airy floor plan with under home parking. The community is encircled by bicycle and walking paths, making it a ideal location for families to adore a casual but active holiday.
The home is located on a peaceful cul de sac of 8 duplex homes, and looks directly on a modest private park supplied with lounge chairs and tables under the palms. The front entry includes a enormous covered outdoor space, just ideal for rocking away the afternoon.
The floor plan includes a thoroughly supplied kitchen with stainless appliances flowing into an open living and dining room. A sunroom with floor to ceiling windows looks out over the marsh and provides a comfortable place to curl up with a good rent.
The master bedroom has a king bed, full bath, and desk area for visitors that need a workspace. The guest bedroom includes two queen beds, a full bath with tub and shower combo, and copious closet space. Both bedrooms have TVs.
The third bedroom is a loft area offering great sleeping space for two and its own half bathroom. It includes two additional long twins, or, they can be made up together to create a king size bed. The loft's half bathroom also has a modest closet area.
The Links Clubhouse Cottage is elevated to take advantage of the marsh view and wind and offers underneath parking for up to three cars. It also offers bountiful storage space and a gas grille. We offer beach chairs, kickboards, coolers, beach toys/games and an outdoor shower. It is less than a 5 min. walk or one min. golf cart ride to the shorefront.
An electric golf cart is included and makes carrying chairs and coolers to the beach an smooth 90 second trip. It also comes in handy for taking children on nature tours to see the resident alligators, herons and deer.
All sheets and towels supplied. We also have a full size washer and dryer.
To enhance your appreciation, there are ceiling fans in bedrooms, living room, sun room and front porch.
To ensure fun is had by all, we have numerous bicycles available for use.
There is also a gas grille for those wanting to BBQ.
- Many property managers and vacation houses provide Isle of Palms area promotional books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows visitors to experience the very same fantastic attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Can you adjust your dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you great rates on rentals.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or returning travelers to the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve specific travelers, whether it is soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a specific Isle of Palms atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an perfect getaway to accommodate their Isle of Palms group, from relaxed condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rentals in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property owners often choose management companies to facilitate internet marketing, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Do you believe " Golf Cart and Quiet Marsh Setting, Walk to Beach and Golf with Some Pool Access" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many popular destinations, In Isle of Palms the best rentals are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Isle of Palms you would like to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Most vacation homes are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a pricey vacation property. A single individual in your party must be responsible for collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What home features is your group trying to find? Do you just desire a home with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are linens offered with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Often times the older generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of property postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the party traveling with a dog or cat? Even though quite a few vacation homes allow pets, rules and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions might eliminate a prospective rental property. Be sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added.
The best places to Search
Once the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the complete agreement and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard price, visitors have to pay local taxes when renting " Golf Cart and Quiet Marsh Setting, Walk to Beach and Golf with Some Pool Access", in addition to various other additional fees that may be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Be respectful of the local community. Often, nearby households are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make sure that you've collected all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental web sites request comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did they like the rental? Maybe everything was fantastic and you're excited to reserve the same rental for next year. If not, you have gained valuable experience to aid with the next search.