- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Books For Kids
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Desk Chair
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Free Wifi
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Play Area
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEW FOR 2020 - New Carpet, freshly colored, new King Mattress, all new Pottery Barn Furnishings in Living Room and Dining Room, CLOROX CLEANING.
2 Links Clubhouse Villas is an adorable bungalow in the private gated beach front resort community of Wild Dunes. The villa overlooks a superb tidal marsh and is only a brief five min. walk (2 blocks) to the best beach area in the resort. For golfers, we are steps from The Links championship course, driving range and the putting/chipping green. And while there is no pool onsite we give access to a private pool within Wild Dunes. #2 Links Clubhouse includes an open airy floor plan with under home parking. The community is encircled by bicycle and walking paths, making it a ideal location for families to savor a casual but active holiday.
The home is located on a peaceful cul de sac of 8 duplex homes, and looks directly on a modest private park supplied with lounge chairs and tables under the palms. The front entry includes a enormous covered outdoor space, just ideal for rocking away the afternoon.
The floor plan includes a entirely supplied kitchen with stainless appliances flowing into an open living and dining room. A sunroom with floor to ceiling windows looks out over the marsh and provides a inviting place to curl up with a good rent.
The master bedroom has a king bed, full bath, and desk area for visitors that need a workspace. The guest bedroom includes two queen beds, a full bath with tub and shower combo, and abundant closet space. Both bedrooms have TVs.
The third bedroom is a loft area offering great sleeping space for two and its own half bathroom. It includes two additional long twins, or, they can be made up together to create a king size bed. The loft's half bathroom also has a modest closet area.
The Links Clubhouse Cottage is elevated to take advantage of the marsh view and wind and offers underneath parking for up to three cars. It also offers copious storage space and a gas grille. We offer beach chairs, kickboards, coolers, beach toys/games and an outdoor shower. It is less than a 5 min. walk or one min. golf cart ride to the shorefront.
An electric golf cart is supplied and makes carrying chairs and coolers to the beach an smooth 90 second trip. It also comes in handy for taking children on nature tours to see the resident alligators, herons and deer.
All sheets and towels supplied. We also have a full size washer and dryer.
To enhance your comfort, there are ceiling fans in bedrooms, living room, sun room and front porch.
To ensure fun is had by all, we have multiple bicycles available for use.
There is also a gas grille for those wanting to BBQ.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with promotions for rental management companies, dining and tours. Look for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows travelers to enjoy those terrific attractions with a possibly significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times provide tremendous bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for price reductions. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discount.
- Some rental homes are essentially catered to specific vacationers, whether it is beachfront units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Isle of Palms atteaction you simply love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tips & Tricks
Many people are surprised to learn the number of properties are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to fit their Isle of Palms crew, from restful condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping guests with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, as well as routine maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be happy to find that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you book " Golf Cart and Quiet Marsh Setting, Walk to Beach and Golf with Some Pool Access", review our brief list of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Isle of Palms rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Agreement can be challenging among relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Does your chosen rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving an expensive vacation property. A single individual in your group must be responsible for getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you simply want a rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Will the rental have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Frequently the elder generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all property listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the crew traveling with a dog or cat? Animal policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Study your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To assure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Be respectful of the local community. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of tips.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental property to confirm you've collected all valuables.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest about your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. If the rental property was not ideal, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next time.