- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIdeal for modest families, girls weekends, or a couples hideaway, this oceanside getaway, located at the Sea Inn on Isle of Palms, is privately owned and maintained. It is generously appointed with all you might need for a peaceful stay at the beach that wont break the bank. Don't think of it as a condo at the beach - think of it as our 'guest room', fixed up for you with all that you need for a great get-away.
This huge STUDIO condo sleeps 4 with 1 King-sized bed (Black Label Simmons Beautyrest) and one full-sized convertible bed (futon), both in the enormous sleeping area. Please note that there is no door to the sleeping area.
There is one full bathroom with tub/shower.
Kitchen has a convection-microwave for speedy microwaving that can also be used for REAL OVEN BAKING for pizza, cookies, casseroles, etc. There is a drip-style coffee maker, NuWave induction prepare-top with essential pots and pans to use with it, toaster, dishwasher (a big plus!!) and refrigerator with freezer. There is a full complement of dishes, drink ware, silverware, pots, pans, silverware. There are silverware for the grille as well. There is no full-sized "oven/stove" per se, but there are modest appliances to fulfill needs for scrambling eggs or baking a lasagne.
The dining table seats 2 or 4. There are additional chairs in the closet. Wall-mounted flat screen TV can be seen from the bed room and the dining area.
You are welcome to use the beach equipment that lives in the closet.
The Sea Inn includes a private pool, complimentary parking (a commodity on the island!), and coined laundry facilities which happen to be readily located a few doors down from our condo. Just 20 steps away is an outdoor seating area with a grille and picnic table where it is common for visitors to congregate for joyful hour and burgers on the grille. This is a great spot in the complex where neighboring visitors become friends, often returning year after year. The pool is on the other side of the building so when there is pool noise, you wont hear it. (An added additional!!) When you open your front door, you might hear music coming from the beach front area, but you wont value being a half block away until you go around the corner and the music gets louder! Staying sea front isnt always what its cracked up to be there is a reason why there is a city-wide 10pm noise ordinance. It will be charming and peaceful here.
Finest of all:
The furriest member of the family doesnt have to miss out on all the fun! (Dogs only.) A pet fee is mandatory for your pooch to stay and is added on as an additional guest fee. The fee is $20 PER DAY (PER 40 POUNDS) and WILL BE ADJUSTED AT THE TIME OF YOUR BOOKING. The floor is tiled. There is a new vet clinic right down the street plus an emergency clinic and pet stores in Mt Agreeable for all your pup's needs.
If you are not traveling with Rover, have no fear - our place is well-maintained and will not have any tell-tale signs of animals ever curling up to sleep here.
Are you celebrating something? Let us know how we can make it special.
'What if my plans change?'
Cancellation policy: 100% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival, 50% if cancelled 14-29 days prior to arrival, 0% if cancelled less than 14 days ahead of arrival. But, we are reasonable people, so let's have a conversation about it. WE OFFER AND STRONGLY ENCOURAGE TRIP INSURANCE TO ASSIST GUESTS WITH UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE INQUIRE.
Waterview Unit Management, LLC manages this holiday rental. This may be described by the website as a new listing, depending on the renting site used. We assure you - The Sea Inn is a tried and true, well adored unit! There are reviews "out there" even if not on this site. Just search the name.
***IMPORTANT*** If you make your reservation through an online reservation system such as Vacation Rental By Owner, HomeAway or AirBnb, all important information - confirmation, arrival information, door codes, parking passes, pet policies - will come to you from our internal e-mail system at Waterview Unit Management, LLC. Please be on the lookout! You will not want to miss the e-mail we send. You may be asked to give an e-mail address.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer travel guide books with special offers for rental homes, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds and get a better price? Shoulder seasons feature incredible prices.
- Several rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Military, or returning visitors of the same property. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a particular Isle of Palms atteaction that you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in Isle of Palms. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "#109 Heart of IOP 1st Fl Studio Condo@ Ocean Inn, 1 blk to beach" is the best rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Isle of Palms the best rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Select a Village and Time
Quite often, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is much easier.
Just How Much Rental Do You Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Many vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It could be at the high end of the range. If many groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each person understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Do you just want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though many rentals allow animals, rules and costs fluctuate per property. A number of restrictions could eliminate a potential vacation property. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors have to pay local taxes when renting "#109 Heart of IOP 1st Fl Studio Condo@ Ocean Inn, 1 blk to beach", in addition to various other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be respectful of the community. More often than not, adjacent residences are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental property to ensure you've gathered all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but completely honest in regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience to help with another search.