- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIdeal for modest families, girls' weekends, or a couple's hideaway, this oceanside getaway, located at the Sea Inn on Isle of Palms, is privately owned and maintained. It is generously appointed with all you might need for a calming stay at the beach that won't break the bank. Don't think of it as a condo at the beach - think of it as our 'guest room', fixed up for you with all that you need for a great get-away.
This enormous STUDIO condo sleeps 4 with 1 King-sized bed (Black Label Simmons Beautyrest) and one full-sized convertible bed (futon), both in the generous sleeping area. Please note that there is no door to the sleeping area. * Please note that this is a downstairs unit and it is likely you will hear floor noise from upstairs. Guests upstairs are asked to be mindful of activities that might create disturbance below. *
There is one full bathroom with tub/shower.
Kitchen has a convection-microwave for speedy microwaving that can also be used for REAL OVEN BAKING for pizza, cookies, casseroles, etc. There is a drip-style coffee maker, NuWave induction prepare-top with essential pots and pans to use with it, toaster, dishwasher (a big plus!!) and refrigerator with freezer. There is a full complement of dishes, drink ware, silverware, pots, pans, silverware. There are silverware for the grille as well. There is no full-sized "oven/stove" per se, but there are modest appliances to fulfill needs for scrambling eggs or baking a lasagne.
The dining table seats 2 or 4. (There are additional bench seats in the condo.) Wall-mounted flat screen TV can be adjusted and seen from the bedroom or dining area.
You are welcome to use the beach equipment that lives in the closet.
The Sea Inn includes a private pool, complimentary parking (a commodity on the island!), and coined laundry facilities which happen to be handily located a few doors down from our condo. Just 20 steps away is an outdoor seating area with a grille and picnic table where it is common for visitors to congregate for cheerful hour and burgers on the grille. This is a great spot in the complex where neighboring visitors become friends, often returning year after year. The pool is on the other side of the building so when there is pool noise, you won't hear it. (An added additional!!) When you open your front door, you might hear music coming from the beach front area, but you won't value being a half block away until you go around the corner and the music gets louder! Staying sea front isn't always what it's cracked up to be – there is a reason why there is a city-wide 10pm noise ordinance. It will be classy and peaceful here.
Finest of all:
The furriest member of the family doesn't have to miss out on all the fun! (Dogs only.) A pet fee is mandatory for your pooch to stay and is added on as an additional guest fee. The fee is $20 PER DAY (PER 40 POUNDS) and WILL BE ADJUSTED AT THE TIME OF YOUR BOOKING. The floor is tiled. There is a new vet clinic right down the street plus an emergency clinic and pet stores in Mt Agreeable for all your pup's needs.
If you are not traveling with Rover, have no fear - our place is well-maintained and will not have any tell-tale signs of animals ever curling up to sleep here.
Are you celebrating something? Let us know how we can make it special.
'What if my plans change?'
Cancellation at any time incurs a $50 processing fee.
The remainder is refunded in the following amounts: 100% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival, 50% if cancelled 14-29 days prior to arrival, 0% if cancelled less than 14 days ahead of arrival. But, we are reasonable people, so let's have a conversation about it. If we are able to re-rent the dates, we're merry to refund what we rent. WE OFFER AND STRONGLY ENCOURAGE TRIP INSURANCE TO ASSIST GUESTS WITH UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE INQUIRE.
"Security deposit paid the unit" means that a "hold" is placed on the card in the amount of the damage deposit. The hold will be released upon departure as long as there are not damages to the unit, furnishings, linens, linens and towels.
Waterview Unit Management, LLC manages this holiday rental. This may be described by the website as a new listing, depending on the renting site used. We assure you - The Sea Inn is a tried and true, well adored unit! There are reviews "out there" even if not on this site. Just search the name.
***IMPORTANT*** If you make your reservation through an online reservation system such as Vacation Rental By Owner, HomeAway or AirBnb, all important information - confirmation, arrival information, door codes, parking passes, pet policies - will come to you from our internal e-mail system at Waterview Unit Management, LLC. Please be on the lookout! You will not want to miss the e-mail we send. You may be asked to give an e-mail address.
A signed contract with Waterview Unit Management, LLC will be mandatory to finalize your reservation.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and rental houses provide Isle of Palms area promotional travel books that feature offers, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds and save cash? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat guests of the same property. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most longing for during your stay? If there's a specific Isle of Palms activity you simply love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to discover a vacation home that suits their expectations and budget.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to manage promoting and marketing, cleaning and routine maintenance.
Below are great tips and techniques to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you book "#109 Heart of IOP 1st Fl Studio Condo@ Ocean Inn, 1 blk to beach", read through our brief list of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Isle of Palms rental properties start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Consensus can be complicated between members of the family, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you will need. Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Confirm that "#109 Heart of IOP 1st Fl Studio Condo@ Ocean Inn, 1 blk to beach" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What property features is your family interested in? Do you primarily desire a rental home with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed linens included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Special Things to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Most property postings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. In addition to having distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the complete contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are required contact the home manager without delay. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental home management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your praise. If something was wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next vacation.