- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyDelightfully adorned, peaceful condo with great marsh vistas- comes with a Golf Cart-Pool Pass- Kayaks- Bikes- and is a 3 min. walk to the beach. But why walk- you have the use of a golf cart and can be at the beach in 3 mins.! Golf cart has 2 seats, and has an attachable cart to transport all of your beach items. There is a private outdoor shower with hot water under the steps, which we appreciate!
You will adore the décor and the location. Quiet condo- no one is above you or below you! Recently refreshed with all new appliances and two modernized bathrooms! A new heating and air-conditioning system was installed in 2016. The owners have a contract with Resort Maintenance to handle, in a timely manner, any repair issues that may occur unexpectedly!
PROVIDED IN PRICE!- Use of a golf cart with high-speed chip, wagon for golf cart to transport beach toys and chairs, 2 kayaks, bicycles, linens, towels (no beach towels), gas grille, infant and children items and toys, and corn hole game. ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR CLOTHES, FOOD/STAPLES, BEACH TOWELS AND UMBRELLA/TENT. You can rent additional bicycles, beach chairs, and beach umbrella in Wild Dunes.
The villa is a three min. golf cart ride to the beach, and is located next to the Links Golf Course and across the street from the driving range and putting green. The restaurant Huey’s Southern Eats Bar and Grille is next to the condo in the Links Clubhouse and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It has a great outdoor seating area for meeting friends and savoring libations.
The villa has an open floor plan with wide plank pine floors, and is attractively furbished with the premium furnishings and classic décor. Both bathrooms were newly redone with new tile, referbished fixtures, mirrors, and new vanities.
1) Master BR- King bed- wall-mounted T.V.- full remodeled bath with walk-in shower, ceiling fan and new bed linens. This bedroom has a blissful marsh view.
2) Guest BR- 2 Queen beds- wall-mounted TV w/ build-in DVD player, ceiling fan, new bed linens, and a freshly refreshed full bath with tub/shower combination.
3) Loft BR- 1 Queen bed- half bath- ceiling fan
Living Room- 2 couches- with ottoman, recliner chair,- 47 inch TV w/HBO, Starz & Cinemax
Kitchen- new stainless steel appliances, refrigerator has 2 ice makers, stacked washer/dryer, a drip coffee pot AND Keurig coffee maker, microwave, and blender. The kitchen has been renovated with extended granite counter top that seats 4.
Dining area has round glass-top table that seats 8
Sunroom is directly off the living room and has two chairs, 6 ceiling-to-floor windows and overlooks the marsh area (deer, egrets, herons, etc)
Front Porch- 4 chairs, paddle ceiling fan
Outdoors commons area has two round tables and eight chairs for groups to savor.
Extras supplied: linens and towels, complimentary WI-FI, Direct TV w/ HBO and Cinemax, private outdoor shower,l with hot water, beach games/toys, golf cart with wagon, multiple bicycles, and 2 kayaks.
Infant item available: High chair, booster chair, pack-n-play, and umbrella stroller.
This unit is located at the exclusive, sea front Wild Dunes resort, located at the tip of the Isle of Palms, a barrier island off the SC coast. Wild Dunes is a 1,600 acre, award winning getaway, 30 mins. from the appeal of historic Charleston.The resort offers 36 holes of world-distinguished golf at the Links Course and the Harbor Course, top-ten tennis, children's recreation program, spa and exercise center, four eateries, two swimming pools, miles of bicycle and running paths, and over 2 miles of wide pristine beach. Come see why Conde Nast travelers voted Charleston the #1 holiday destination in the USA,, and the #2 destination in the world-behind Florence, Italy!!!
This is a superb villa with tons of 'extras', in a handsome resort with tons of luxuries and great beach access. So much to see and do, and 30 mins. from Charleston with great eateries, carriage rides, shopping, festivals, bars, music and alluring homes/gardens.
COME EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY, CHARM, AND FUN OF CHARLESTON AND WILD DUNES RESORT!
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guide books with deals for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds of people? Off-peak times offer sizable discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of management companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve specific customers, whether it is oceanside rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a specific Isle of Palms activity that you love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
You may be shocked to learn just how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to discover a vacation home that fits their expectations and budget.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping travellers with booking, check-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may arise.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you think " Golf Cart, Pools, Kayaks, Bikes- 3 mins. to beach" is the perfect rental for your next getaway? Look over this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Isle of Palms rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of properties, we recommend searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of groups choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Village and Date
Sometimes, the hardest part of organizing your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else is simplier and easier.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the company. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Commit to a Spending Limit
The majority of vacation homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the rate for your chosen stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a vacation property with outside kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other people in the group travelling with a pup? Even though many vacation rentals permit family pets, rules and costs vary per property. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies will often have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Study the Contract
Read through the whole agreement and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners often offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be valuable.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to offer reviews. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your compliments. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If not, you've gained useful experience to help with the next search.