- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyGorgeously finished, peaceful condo with great marsh vistas- comes with a Golf Cart-Pool Entrance- Kayaks- and is a 3 min. walk to the beach. But why walk- you have the use of a golf cart and can be at the beach in 3 mins.! Golf cart has 2 seats, and has an attachable cart to transport all of your beach items. There is a private outdoor shower with hot water under the steps, which we adore! Quiet area and peaceful duplex condo condo- no one staying above you and no one staying below you.
You will appreciate the décor and the location. Quiet condo- no one is above you or below you! Recently renovated with all new paint, light fixtures, and two renovated bathrooms! A new heating and air-conditioning system was installed in 2016. The owners have a contract with Resort Maintenance to handle, in a timely manner, any repair issues that may occur unexpectedly!
PROVIDED IN PRICE!- Use of a golf cart with high-speed chip, wagon for golf cart to transport beach toys and chairs, 2 kayaks,, linens, towels (no beach towels), gas grille, infant and children items and toys. ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR CLOTHES, FOOD/STAPLES, BEACH TOWELS AND UMBRELLA/TENT. You can rent additional bicycles, beach chairs, and beach umbrella in Wild Dunes at 843-886-2171.
The villa is a three min. golf cart ride to the beach, and is located next to the Links Golf Course and across the street from the driving range and putting green. The restaurant, Huey’s Southern Eats Bar and Grille, is next to the condo in the Links Clubhouse and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It has a great outdoor seating area for meeting friends and relishing drinks.
The villa has an open floor plan with wide plank pine floors, and is handsomely furbished with the best furnishings and classic décor. Both bathrooms were newly modernized with new tile, modernized fixtures, mirrors, and new vanities.
1) Master BR- King bed- wall-mounted T.V.- full remodeled bath with walk-in shower, ceiling fan and new bed linens. This bedroom has a pretty marsh view.
2) Guest BR- 2 Queen beds- wall-mounted TV w/ build-in DVD player, ceiling fan, new bed linens, and a freshly modernized full bath with tub/shower combination.
3) Loft BR- 1 Queen bed- half bath- ceiling fan
Living Room- 2 couches- with ottoman, recliner chair,- 47 inch TV w/HBO, Starz & Cinemax
Kitchen- new refrigerator with ice maker, stacked washer/dryer, a drip coffee pot AND Keurig coffee maker, microwave, blender, and toaster. The kitchen has been referbished with extended granite counter top that seats 4.
Dining area has round glass-top table that seats 8
Sunroom is directly off the living room and has two chairs, 6 ceiling-to-floor windows that overlook the marsh area (deer, egrets, herons, etc)
Front Porch- 3 chairs, paddle ceiling fan
Outdoors commons area has two round tables and eight chairs for groups to savor.
Extras included: linens and towels, complimentary WI-FI, Direct TV w/ HBO , STARZ and Cinemax, private outdoor shower with hot water, beach games/toys, golf cart with wagon, and 2 kayaks.
Infant item available: High chair, booster chair, pack-n-play, and umbrella stroller.
This unit is located at the exclusive, sea front Wild Dunes resort, located at the tip of the Isle of Palms, a barrier island off the SC coast. Wild Dunes is a 1,600 acre, award winning getaway, 30 mins. from the grace of historic Charleston.The resort offers 36 holes of world-distinguished golf at the Links Course and the Harbor Course, top-ten tennis, children's recreation program, spa and exercise center, four eateries, swimming pools, miles of bicycle and running paths, and over 2 miles of wide pristine beach. Come see why Conde Nast travelers voted Charleston the #1 holiday destination in the USA,, and the #2 destination in the world-behind Florence, Italy!!!
This is a peaceful, glamourous villa with tons of 'extras' located in a handsome resort with tons of luxuries and great beach access. So much to see and do, and 30 mins. from Charleston with great eateries, carriage rides, shopping, festivals, bars, music and charming homes/gardens.
COME EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY, CHARM, AND FUN OF CHARLESTON AND WILD DUNES RESORT!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guides with deals for rental properties, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? The off-peak seasons will offer amazing rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly looking forward to ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual property owners typically offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to suit their Isle of Palms crew, from relaxing condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental homes in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Free Cancellation- Golf Cart, Pools, Kayaks, Bikes- 3 mins. to beach" is the best rental for your upcoming vacation? Read this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Isle of Palms the best rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be complicated among members of the family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Does your selected vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Animal policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your greatest opportunity for a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Rental management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damage when you arrive. We also suggest immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any critical fixes.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with the next search.