- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Communal Pool
- Linens Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyThis Isle of Palms holiday rental is 195 yards from the front door to toes in the sand. Beach Music is an inviting 4 bedroom and 3.5 bath Isle of Palms holiday rental located within the neighborhood of Pelican Bay of Wild Dunes. This two-story isle of palms holiday home elevated over the garage appears to have been transplanted straight from that fantasy home in the Lowcountry you’ve always wanted but just so happens to be within earshot of the impressive Atlantic Sea. A double staircase brings you to the front door over the two car garage and outdoor shower, convenient for that return from the beach. Polished wood floors are used throughout and calming pastel colors give a sense of bliss. The first level above the garage hosts three of the four bedrooms including the master. The master bedroom is splendid and has a king bed. The master bathroom includes a his/her sink, a stand alone shower as well as a roomy garden tub ideal for soaking after a long day of appealing on the beach, playing golf or tennis or riding your bicycle. The remaining two bedrooms share a jack and jill bath. The first includes a queen bed, with the second, back bedroom holding two twins. On the second level of this holiday home on the Isle of Palms, you will find the fourth bedroom with a queen bed, complete with its own full bathroom. There is also a sizable, open kitchen a formal dining area and a living room which is adjacent to a wall of windows and door that leads out to the roomy balcony. Step outdoor and relax in one of the rocking chairs while the sea wind sways the Crepe Myrtles and Palmetto Trees that give the ideal foreground for the clouds rising over the sea in the distance. From there you can catch a view of the sea among the trees, realize just how close you very are from stepping onto the sand and sharing swimming space with local dolphin. It is only steps away from the Pelican Bay Pool and on to the beach. On the other side of the home, right off the kitchen is the screened in porch (ideal for dining) that overlooks the greens and fairways of the handsome Links Course, one of the two world class golf courses at your disposal within Wild Dunes. As a guest at Beach Music, you are privy to the many cycling and walking paths throughout Wild Dunes. The shopping, eateries and entertainment of the Grandiose Pavilion is just a bicycle ride away while all that Isle of Palms and the rest of Charleston have to offer is just a brief trip in the car away. While the home has a inviting Lowcountry feel about it, the coastal images decorating the wall and the sea view remind you of the utopia just outdoor your door. Come down and find your rest with some Beach Music. Pelican Bay 35 - Beach Music **THIS UNIT INCLUDES A CREDIT TOWARDS BEACH GEAR W/ A STAY OF 4-14 NIGHTS**
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer tourism guide books with promotions for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and activities. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- In a position to change your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer amazing rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for discounted prices. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to ? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to fit their Isle of Palms crew, from relaxed condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe ""Beach Music" ~ Pelican Bay Home ~ Community Pool ~ Steps from the Beach" is the best vacation property for your next visit? Read this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and booking your Isle of Palms getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of groups plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Time
Begin by choosing which particular area of Isle of Palms you would like to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom setup you'll need. Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Many rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your chosen trip. It may be at the high end of the range. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Typically, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with outside kitchen? Will the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property rate? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Do certain members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the party travelling with a pup? While quite a few rentals permit animal friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. A number of constraints could dismiss a prospective rental property. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Read the entire agreement and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the property manager immediately. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to assure you've gathered all valuables.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most property management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to provide reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your critique.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be painless. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.