About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
**We are Friday to Friday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
New remodel just finished in July 2022, which includes new kitchen and bathrooms.
'As You Wish' -3207 Palm Blvd, is casual luxury with open spaces, architectural details and windows galore. This is one indulgence that you'll never regret. Spoil yourself in this impressive home that is one of the best on the Isle of Palms. Appreciate the ocean vistas from the roof top deck and the multiple decks.
The beach is right across the street, yet when it's time to relax, luxury will find you at the private swimming pool.
- 4,000 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Ocean vistas
- Private pool
- Multiple decks
- Roof top porch
- Pool Table
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Garden tub, stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 2: (1) Single over Single bunk bed w/ trundle, full bath across hall - TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath -- TV, porch access
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, full bath across hall -- TV
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- TV
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- TV
- Billiards Room: Pull out couch (let us know if you need linens)
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost plus tax. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to purchase Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already supplied in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Jet skiing, motor boating, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Isle of Palms area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best rental in Isle of Palms:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 'As You Wish'~ PRIVATE POOL, ELEVATOR, POOL TABLE has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles