- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property**Free cancellations if any SC state or local travel restrictions or beach access restrictions are in place at time of check in.
For your safety:
**This condo is thoroughly cleaned with CDC recommended sanitizer between each guest ( to include black light technology inspection after each cleaning)
Just finished complete modernization! Professionally furbished, we left no stone unturned in our complete overhaul! New Kitchen, new bath, new floor, new washer/dryer, all new furnishings! "Sea Wind" Port O' Telephone one bedroom (Ground Floor!) unit that is nearly sea front! With vistas that make you feel like you are "on the beach" (without paying oceanfront pricing) this is the ideal condo to begin your Wild Dunes holiday. Just steps from the beach, we feel like we have picked the ideal get-away. Our "Sea Wind" condo offers a king bed in the master, a pull out queen sleeper couch in the living area, and another pull out twin sleeper chair in the dividing entry hallway.
This condo, while modest, lives big. The sizable entry way divides the appealing sized master (with fabulous sea vistas) from the generous living area (again with incredible sea vistas)
On one side of the entry you will find an open style living area that encompasses both the kitchen and breakfast nook. While the living room, itself, has astounding sea vistas, the kitchen and breakfast nook overlook a cool, oak shaded common area for Port o' Telephone. We made sure to have a pull out queen sleeper couch so additional sleeping is supplied if you need it.
On the other side of the enormous entry way is the generous master bedroom with a king bed that is located so that if you choose, you can have coffee in bed, while savoring the impressive beach vistas to watch the sunrise! The common bathroom opens to both the master and the rest of the condo - giving simple access to all.
To make sure that everybody has a elegant place to sleep, we have also added a twin pull out sleeper in the entry hall and even a TV mounted on the wall so that everybody will feel they have their own separate space.
Lets not forget the space where everybody will want to hang out - the screened porch - with full beach vistas. Both the living room and the master both open to the porch, which opens to the path leading straight to the beach. This condo is 15 seconds from the sand dunes at the beach!
You will have full access to the Port O' Telephone oceanfront swimming pool.
What sets "Sea Wind" apart from the boring everyday rental (besides the phenomenal beach vistas) is the special touches of 100% soft 350 count cotton sateen linens (ideal when you have had just a little too much sun) soft down pillows (2 down-filled pillows supplied per person per bed) A TV in each room with over 200 channels available (including the entry) High Speed WIFI so that everybody can "stay in touch".
We hope you'll choose to stay with us for your next Wild Dunes holiday!
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guides with special packages for rental homes, dining and tours. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-peak times provide significant discounts.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the Military, or returning individuals of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a certain Isle of Palms atteaction that you love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and selection of short-term rental homes available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to locate a rental which fits their wishes and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to assist with advertising campaigns, housekeeping and maintenance.
Here are some tips and tactics to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Do you think ""Ocean Breeze" - Almost Ocean Front with Tons of Ocean Views" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming getaway? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms vacation homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best choice of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Isle of Palms rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Start by figuring out which specific area of Isle of Palms you prefer to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your party must be given the task of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What property features is your family searching for? Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Will the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to shopping? Will the home have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Do a few people in your crew have specific needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a pup? Although many vacation rentals permit household pets, guidelines and costs vary per property. Many limitations could eliminate a potential rental home. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the full contract and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of advice.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental home management companies and vacation rental websites permit renters to give feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did they feel about the vacation rental? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be simple and easy. If not, you have gained useful experience that will help with another search.