- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyYou deserve a holiday. Parlor by the pool in the morning, ride the waves in the afternoon, relax in the hot tub as the sun sets. Take advantage of everything that Isle of Palms has to offer! This cozy two bedroom villa is ideal for a last min. getaways. Come! Retreat to the sun and the sand and we promise you’ll have a “Whale of a Time”! What you’ll appreciate about ‘A Whale of a Time’: Just steps from your back door you’ll find miles of pristine, white, sandy beaches. As a part of the Tidewater community, located at the heart of Wild Dunes, you’ll have access to the crystal clear pool and hot tub right outdoor your door and much much more. Wild Dunes offers miles of walking paths, fine dining and shopping, as well as a world class tennis facility and a golf course. For a two bedroom, the villa includes plenty of space and calming seating. Whether you stay in or go out and discover, this villa is the ideal home base for your holiday. Our Home’s Layout: Entering the villa, you’ll be drawn by the vistas from the back porch. Savor the salty wind and seagull calls from this generous screened area. You’ll find it’s the ideal location to indulge in a morning cup of coffee or a chilled afternoon libation. At the doorway, the first bedroom, including two twin beds, will be on your left. This room has a intelligent flatscreen tv that can stream all of your favorite content. This bedroom has its own entrance to the full hall bath. Down the hall, adjacent to the screened porch, is the Master Bedroom. Currently including a queen bed, this room has elegant sea vistas and includes an ensuite bathroom. This bedroom also has a intelligent TV for guest entertainment. On the other side of the porch is the living room. With appealing seating for your entire group, there are multiple chairs as well as a sleeper couch. With an open floor plan, the living room flows seamlessly into the kitchen creating a great shared space. Sit at the sleek quartz breakfast bar and watch the morning news, choose to either lend a hand in the entirely supplied kitchen or give moral support from the couch. When it’s time to sit down for a meal, gather in the dining room just off the kitchen. Bedroom 1: King bed and private, ensuite bath Bedroom 2: Bunk Bed: Queen on bottom & twin on top; with an ensuite entrance to the shared hallway bath. Livingroom: Queen sleeper couch ** Owners plan on upgrading the master’s queen to a king and the other bedroom to a bunk bed with a full bed on the bottom and twin on the top. Important Information: - Pool & hot tub are seasonally available for use, please inquire for more information - This unit does not include a sports card Area Information: Isle of Palms is a barrier island just north of Charleston, SC. This cute island is famed for its pristine beaches and southern hospitality. It’s a family friendly, peaceful, and close enough to countless activities, historic sites, and striking eateries. Wild Dunes is a gated community/resort that offers a variety of luxuries for you, your family, and your friends. Wild Dunes is an smooth going, casual ambience. A place for you to make memories that will last a lifetime. Whether you want to savor a bicycle ride through the resort, listen to the live music by the beach, or take a swing on the award winning golf courses; your options are countless. If you'd prefer the outdoors, just down the road is the locally-famed Isle of Palms County Park, which includes boardwalks, a picnic area, sand volleyball, children's play area, snack bar, and more! You’re also just 17.5 miles from historic downtown Charleston where you can experience both rich history and some of the country’s most great cuisine! ***PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, COMMUNITY POOL ACCESS IS RESTRICTED AND LIMITED. POOL USE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED FOR YOUR STAY IN 2020. While many pools have opened, each community HOA has enacted their own specific individual policies and regulations to keep you safe. These policy changes continue remain frequent. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you and your visitors.***
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and rental properties supply Isle of Palms area vacation discount guides which include coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Search for these publications and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities with a generally substantial discounted.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding offers.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounted prices. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a specific Isle of Palms atteaction you simply love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be shocked to uncover just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to select a rental that matches their wishes and spending plan.
The majority of rentals in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe ""A Whale of a Time" ~ Located in Wild Dunes ~Guest Favorite ~ Community Pool" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Read this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Isle of Palms vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Isle of Palms rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many visitors prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes simplier and easier.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your selected rental home suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you primarily desire a vacation home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Proper access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. Study your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Virtually all rental sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be painless. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next time.