About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3978 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Brand new rental for 2022 season! Private Pool (heatable for Spring and Fall!!) and Hot Tub. Freshly furnished bedroom photos coming soon!
Welcome to Après Sea!! Located only three homes back from the beach access, this premiere 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom home welcomes you in via a gorgeous, shaded front porch and lush landscaping. With soaring ten-foot ceilings and wide plank, wood floors throughout both levels, the grandeur of this home is impressed on you from your first step into the entry.
The roomy first floor offers four bedrooms, beginning with a very generous master suite. The well-appointed master bedroom comprises a king bed, an en suite bath with double vanity, and a sizable walk-in closet. The second bedroom has two twin beds and an en suite bath, and the third bedroom is huge enough for two queen beds and an en suite bath with a double vanity. The last bedroom on first floor has a king bed with an en suite bath and bathtub, and a desk to accommodate those who may need to check in with the office during their vacation. There is also an open, comfortable first floor media room with a four-piece sectional couch, a 65-inch mounted TV, and a wet bar with mini refrigerator and ice maker. There is a sizable balcony just off the first floor, which offers backyard and pool access from the media room.
The main floor is flooded with natural light from huge glass doors that open onto the second story balcony, which overlooks the impressive backyard. Constructed-in shelving and cabinetry flank the 70-inch mounted TV, and there is tremendous seating with a ten-foot sectional couch and two swivel chairs. The kitchen is equipped with high end Wolf and Sub Zero appliances, including a gas stove, oversize refrigerator, granite countertops, drink refrigerator, tile backsplash and ice maker. The dining area sits between the kitchen and the great room for an open, family style dining experience.
The second floor has two master suites, each with king beds; one en suite bathroom offers a tub and a desk for additional professional privacy if needed. The last bedroom includes a bunk bed with a twin over full bed with simple access to a hallway bathroom.
The tremendously private backyard is really an getaway with a humongous, in-ground pool with 2 tanning ledges, spa and a handsome cabana. The cabana has a 55-inch TV and Bluetooth speaker capability, as well as two fans for creating a steady breeze. This is your own private resort on the island!
The pool deck is bespoke brick with a lush green lawn beyond, bordered by tropical landscaping for a completely private backyard feel. There are plush cushioned chairs under the first floor balcony for those who want to relax in the shade. The kids will also adore the outdoor ping pong table.
Other amenities to the home include a rooftop deck on the third floor to catch an ocean view and an elevator with service from the ground floor to the 1st and 2nd floors. An outdoor shower is located on the ground floor. The home features two washer and dryer sets to accommodate the laundry needs of a enormous group. Parking is ample with room for 5 cars.
Nonsmoking property with no family pets allowed.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. Book your rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Isle of Palms area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. 3008 Cameron Blvd - This 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom home welcomes you! has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is right for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Isle of Palms attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.