- As low as $470/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1616 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1616 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Entirely refreshed for the 2022 season! $250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum)
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: 2 Twin; Sleeps 8, Beachfront, Pool, Internet, 4 Roku wifi T.V.s
“Southern Grace”, a newly redesigned penthouse ocean front condo, provides a ideal home for your hideaway in Wild Dunes. Southern Grace is an end unit on the top floor of Shipwatch Building B, with two levels and three balconies.
The first floor features a guest bedroom with two twin beds, Roku tv and a private bath with a walk in shower featuring elegant new tile.
The brand new kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and a entirely outfitted kitchen. The kitchen comes with all you need to prepare a gourmet meal, make a fresh cup of coffee, blend a tropical drink, and so much more. The open kitchen looks into the dining/living room areas with a dining table and chairs for 8, bar seating for 4, comfortable living room space, and a giant flat screen wifi T.V.. Expansive vistas of the ocean and the beach are visible from the kitchen, dining, and living room areas.
The living room couch opens to a queen bed and the living room has floor to ceiling windows that are sliding glass doors which open to a private balcony. This balcony hosts a bistro table and chairs, as well as gorgeous vistas of the sand and the surf.
On the second floor, the master bedroom features a king bed and private bath, with all new tile and fixtures. The balcony attached to the master bedroom hosts adirondack chairs for you to savor as you watch the sunrise and the waves crashing onto the sand.
The upstairs guest bedroom features a queen bed, full bathroom with a freshly updated tub and charming decorative tile work. The balcony has lounge chairs and impressive vistas of the golf course and striking vistas of the sunset.
The stay comes with access to a huge mineral pool (and a kiddie pool) surrounded by a Travertine deck, a playground, direct beach access, and all that Wild Dunes has to offer!
Wild Dunes is home to two championship golf courses, many dining options, broad cycling trails, and numerous options for fun!
Come stay at Southern Grace to appreciate comfortable oceanfront living in Wild Dunes and discover all the Charleston area has to offer!
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service.
NOTE: SHIPWATCH HOA ONLY ALLOWS 2 VEHICLE PASSES PER UNIT.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Isle of Palms area travel guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Fully Renovated 2022! Amazing Penthouse, Ocean Front, overlooking Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Isle of Palms beach you simply love, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.