- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLocated in the heart of the exclusive Wild Dunes Resort on famed Isle of Palms, this delightful Charleston-styled holiday home is located on the 13th hole of the famed Harbor Golf Course, and merely feet away from the Wild Dunes Marina with smooth access to the Intracoastal Waterway. Take a brief 1 block walk to the neighborhood pool or hop in our golf cart for a 2 min. ride to the beach! Patriot's Point, Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, and all the historic glamour of Charleston are but a spectacular 25 min. drive. Check out the unique modren stores at Mt. Nice's Town Center, 5 miles away.
The home has PLENTY of room for your entire family to spread out and to gather together. On the upper level you will find three huge bedrooms, each with its own bath. A fourth bedroom with bath is on the main level which includes a freshly refreshed and well-supplied open floor plan kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, dining area with seating for nine, and a warm, peaceful living room with huge screen TV with InterNetTV. Off the living room is a calming and breezy screened porch with swing overlooking the 13th green. There is a gas grille for your burgers and steaks.
Upstairs, the Master bedroom suite has an adjacent sitting area for reading or enjoyment. The luxuriously appointed master bath includes heated floor tile and a roomy European style shower with dual shower heads.
Located in the exclusive and luxuriantly landscaped gated community of Wild Dunes Resort there is convenient access to fine and casual dining, tennis, golf, bicycle paths, and copious beaches. Wild Dunes is a secure, family-friendly holiday community.
There is generous room for your car(s) in our ground-level garage.
The administrative fee of $75 is for the usage of the our brand new 6 passenger golf cart.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional guide books with special packages for property management companies, dining and tours. Search for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy the same terrific attractions with a generally substantial discounted.
- Can you switch your dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing offers.
- Many rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacationers of the same property. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some rentals are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it's beachfront units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are offered in Isle of Palms. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Isle of Palms family, from low-noise condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting families with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
We have put together a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you think " ISLE OF PALMS: Golfers Paradise on Wild Dunes Golf Course & Marina!" is the perfect rental for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Isle of Palms rental properties start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Choose a Community and Time
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes more straightforward.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental property
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Make sure that " ISLE OF PALMS: Golfers Paradise on Wild Dunes Golf Course & Marina!" suits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with open-air lounge? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental payment? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Commonly the older generation has problems with stairs. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. A number of restrictions may eliminate a potential rental home. Examine your agreement carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Start your Search
As soon as the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, travelers will need to pay state taxes when booking " ISLE OF PALMS: Golfers Paradise on Wild Dunes Golf Course & Marina!", in addition to various other additional fees which may be required depending on their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental home to assure you've collected all belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Nearly all rental management company sites seek comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.