- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLocated in the heart of the exclusive Wild Dunes Resort on fashionable Isle of Palms, this delightful Charleston-styled holiday home is located on the 13th hole of the esteemed Harbor Golf Course, and merely feet away from the Wild Dunes Marina with simple access to the Intracoastal Waterway. Take a brief 1 block walk to the neighborhood pool or hop in our golf cart for a 2 min. ride to the beach! Patriot's Point, Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, and all the historic magic of Charleston are but a spectacular 25 min. drive. Check out the unique modren stores at Mt. Nice's Town Center, 5 miles away.
The home has PLENTY of room for your entire family to spread out and to gather together. On the upper level you will find three cavernous bedrooms, each with its own bath. A fourth bedroom with bath is on the main level which includes a freshly refreshed and well-supplied open floor plan kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, dining area with seating for nine, and a warm, comfortable living room with generous screen TV with InterNetTV. Off the living room is a calming and breezy screened porch with swing overlooking the 13th green. There is a gas grille for your burgers and steaks.
Upstairs, the Master bedroom suite has an adjacent sitting area for reading or enjoyment. The luxuriously appointed master bath includes heated floor tile and a roomy European style shower with dual shower heads.
Located in the exclusive and luxuriantly landscaped gated community of Wild Dunes Resort there is convenient access to fine and casual dining, tennis, golf, bicycle paths, and copious beaches. Wild Dunes is a secure, family-friendly holiday community.
There is generous room for your car(s) in our ground-level garage.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some management companies provide discounted prices to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rentals are located in Isle of Palms. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners often choose management companies to facilitate promoting and advertising, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Do you think " ISLE OF PALMS: Golfers Paradise on Wild Dunes Golf Course & Marina!" is the perfect rental for your upcoming trip? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Isle of Palms vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Begin by choosing which specific area of Isle of Palms you want to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you need to have. Be aware that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Most rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the price for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking a costly rental property. One individual in your party will need to be given the task of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with open-air dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the home have bicycles and body boards available as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Do certain people in your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though many rental homes permit dogs and cats, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints could eliminate a potential rental. Study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from having exclusive properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have found your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when renting " ISLE OF PALMS: Golfers Paradise on Wild Dunes Golf Course & Marina!", as well as various other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent residences are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental websites seek reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? Hopefully everything turned out to be fantastic and you are excited to reserve the property for next season. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.